T
Local time
6:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't see anything wrong with that, since it makes things easier to see/more organised. It's usually posting a thread and then including nothing but a link to a trade thread on another site that isn't allowed.
    Oh true, your acquainted with all three of us huh? :p Though I do agree, it restricts how fancy you can get. </3
    Yeah I know, it's like 10 images per post. xD That's why I opted for tables in my own shop, but that's something I'd want to run by the other two first. Personally I don't have much of a problem, but eh doesn't hurt to check! Though I think before I was a mod multiple posts to list out inventory was allowed, but there's still the image restriction. But anyways I'll get back to you on this.

It happens. xD
    Tis a very nice shop. :3 I'm in the middle of formatting my own shop (I've been meaning to do it for ages but I'm lazy), but It's taken me weeks thanks to the stuff I didn't even know I had. xD
    Well considering the sheer amount of Pokemon I can see that. xD
    Listing everything must have taken ages.
    But still the mere variety impresses me! xD Though I think I can get that, you want everything in a various amount of Pokeballs just because it's pretty huh? :p I mean heck I have 4-5 of the same Pokemon for this reason myself.
    Wow your collection is impressive as ever Tabor. You have a great shop on Smogon.
    Thanks also! I noticed that a lot of these are IV bred, so really, thanks!
    No worries. I'll try and catch you when you're online later this evening then. :)
    Sorry went shopping with the family, but I'm back now! I'll add your FC and hop online if you're free?
    Hey, just letting you know that I am nearly ready with your stuff. Sorry it took me so long to get around to!i

Edit: They are ready, so let me know when you'll be available to trade :)
    Hey Tabor!
    I just finished the Thick Fat Munchlax in a Heavy Ball and HA Dream Ball Kabuto!
    3,000 isn't enough for collectors. xD

Though I don't blame you, I'm collecting things in various pokeballs just because they match. >_<
    I forgot to reply, sorry. It happens at times with me. >_<

Looks like you got Totodile though, so that's great. :D
    I've been organizing all my pokemon, and transferring everything. My black is now barren. xD

And I can imagine since everyone now has bank, makes what you want easier to obtain I bet.
    I have X and Y. I just need to beat Y someday. :T

Playing in Spanish for foreign Pokemon is my only motivation.
    I did, I chose an E name since I like those a lot. Though I had planned on running through X twice for the mega stones actually, so I didn't care at first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom