• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Recent content by tabor62

1. T

Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 06/05/15)

I'm really sorry everyone, I've got a lot on my plate and it'll be that way for an indefinite amount of time so trades will probably take a back seat for a long while. I'm finding it difficult for me to be online when other people are. You can, it'll take a bit for me right now to respond to...
  2. T

As directed to everyone (2 people) who posted, I'm going to continue being really busy for quite a while. I can breed easily, but setting up trade times and negotiating a trade might be a tad difficult. Sorry for such a late response, but I might already have those. Did I not remove them from...
  3. T

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] Anything is fine, it's my fault for making you wait for so long. School is really busy at the time (finals and all), but I'll be 100% (hopefully) after Friday.
  4. T

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] Uhhhhhh, I somehow didn't notice any of this, sorry ;.; If either of you are still interested in trading, please let me know. Also, Lysson;, if you are still interested in the Carvanha we can work out something (I'll probably just...
  5. T

EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread [Requests Closed Temp.]

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Again, way late, but I'll be available on Wednesday if you are. I'll be a lot more reachable if we can set a time to trade, sorry x.x Also really late, sorry D: I'll get started on it as soon as I can, although I may not have time until...
  6. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Yes I do, again, sorry for the late response. I can do that, sorry for getting back to you so late. I'd like to trade that for a HA Heal Ball Skitty. One question before I start breeding, do you have no preference for language? Otherwise I'll be...
  7. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Is it possible for you to get these as females: Premier Ball HA Squirtle Heal Ball HA Snubbull Premier Ball HA Delibird Premier Ball HA Pansear Dusk Ball HA Druddigon Yet again, really sorry for all these delays ;.;
  8. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Nah, that's plenty to me :B Sorry for another late response, I've been playing a lot of Megaman Battle Network lately >.> <.< I'll try to let you know what I'd be interested in by tomorrow afternoon (PST). I'd be happy to trade you those 5 (and...
  9. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Sorry, for the late response, been really busy D: I'll try to sort my stuff out and get stuff cloned for you (assuming you still want all 5 mons and the Bergmite). Do you ahve a list of stuff you can offer?
  10. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread That's okay, I'll be happy to trade for the Chansey :) What's a good time for you tomorrow? I'm only going to be available from 3pm - 9pm PST.
  11. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread That'd be awesome, thanks :) Just a random female with its Hidden Ability in the Ball I specified is good, no need to breed it or anything.
  12. T

Re: Tabor's Bizarre Bazaar [Come in and take a look see!] (Updated 03/18/15) Unfortunately it does not, sorry about that ;.;
  13. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Uhhh, we never discussed that haha. Do you have a list of what you currently have? Otherwise do you have access to any of the following?: HA Ultra Ball Lillipup HA Ultra Ball Dwebble HA Net Ball Binacle HA Premier Ball Klefki
  14. T

Re: EV♥'s and tabor62's Custom Breeding Thread Whoops, I wasn't online :l Really sorry about that, I might be able to catch you at a later time today?
  15. T

Do you have any preference of English or French? We have both. If you don't really care, I can...

Do you have any preference of English or French? We have both. If you don't really care, I can get it cloned now in fact. What times are you available (in your time). I'm Pacific Time by the way.