Taco
Local time
3:12 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gotta be careful if you play it on your other DS now! It'll change back and I'll be very, very confused XD
    So you're the same as me, sort of. The only video game I've played are Pokemon, Spyro and Elder Scrolls (SKYRIM <3). Although I've never officially beaten Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. I keep trying, but I go back to it after years and years, and have forgotten where I was, so I start over. And now I have a sickening feeling I left the disc at my boyfriend's appt, and we know how that goes. Oh well, more time for RNG'ing :)
    We only had playstation (1) and gameboys growing up, until the gamecube came out.

Yeah, it does that. Or if you play in a different ds. I always have to be careful trading to myself.
    I can trade around 8:00 AM-7:00PM your time tomorrow. Let me know if you cannot. We'll work something out.
    It is! Haha. I never played it.

I'm not sure I entered your code right, I'll be back in in a sec to check. (I doubt whether I enter them in every time, if you've noticed)
    Do you know when you're trading with Sir Jace Aaron yet? So I can get it back to you by then.

You are doing well! Keeping me from losing my mind in the first few hours. "And my And I" well I'm a moron. lol, that's still not why. I'm an art student (sculpture mainly), but when I do paint, I work from my own work so I don't have to mangle with rights to photos if I sell my work. My boyfriend doesn't have a problem with it, but art isn't his strong suit. He has more of a fact-based mind, you know? Plus, his idea of photography has been heavily influenced by Pokemon snap. Everything is going to be centered perfectly, I kid you not. (I just remembered that there's a new exhibit at SF MOMA too omg I have to stop thinking about this)
    I'm in the middle of a trade on V, but I can be there once I'm done!

lol, they still aren't my own photos, but he already has been assigned to take tons of pictures. :) And my And I go to a quarter school, my Spring break was in March.
    Really? Thank you so much! I can do one for you if you'd like!

I know, we've been long distance before, he's just never been that far away. And unfortunately I prefer to work from my own photos. I was there over Spring Break, and I'm told we went the worst week of the past few months.
    I don't need one, I have a Japanese version from the GTS. I was just looking for one in generation IV to make a shiny phione army.

Nah, his family moved to California and it's our summer, so he's going there for a month. (he being my boyfriend) I was planning to go out with him, again, but I can't go now because I can't afford a ticket yet, lol. Then he didn't tell his parents what time of the summer he'd like to go, so they got him tickets for the first day of summer. And now I'm left here, in Ohio. Which isn't boring, but it doesn't compare to California, plus I've lived here my entire life. I wanted to go there to take billions of pictures to paint from again.
    Just wondering, thank you for replying :)
    The person I took to the airport is headed your way btw, leaving me in boring old Ohio
    Hey Taco! Well, I sent you a friend request and an invite to the Californian club. Have fun!

Fellow Californian,
    ~ Daryl
    Hello, and welcome to the forums! If you need any help, feel free to contact me, or you can join the mentor program if you would like!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom