1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
Tactician Karina
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 22)
Waitress

Tactician Karina

As expected of Santa Pieck, 22, from California

Lovely little stars twinkling in the night sky. Sep 4, 2017

1. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Popplio and Rockruff current favorites~
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Freesia
        Freesia
        Those are both adorable and great choices. :)
        Jun 25, 2016
        Tactician Karina and Changeling like this.
      3. Changeling
        Changeling
        You hafta update this so it says Rockruff, unless you prefer its Japanese name.
        Jul 2, 2016
        Tactician Karina likes this.
      4. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Oh yeah thanks for reminding me, I forgot it's English name was revealed lol.
        Jul 2, 2016
    2. Fractions
      Fractions
      Who's that in your avatar? Someone from FE?
      1. Tactician Karina likes this.
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Yup! She's Marcia from FE Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.
        Jun 8, 2016
        Fractions likes this.
    3. Drift
      Drift
      *Perches*
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Drift
        Drift
        So, have you played any of the Fire Emblem games besides Awakening/Fates?
        Jun 8, 2016
      4. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Yes I have actually. I own Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, PoR, RD, and Shadow Dragon. PoR/RD are my favorites in the series.
        Jun 8, 2016
      5. Drift
        Drift
        Nice, nice. Agreed about the GC games. ^^
        Jun 8, 2016
    4. Freesia
      Freesia
      Did my post about about video game companies bother you by any chance? :(
      1. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Oh no it didn't, I'm sorry if it came off that way. I probably should have worded my post better.
        May 30, 2016
    5. Ribombee
      Ribombee
      another etrian enthusiast? BEST CHOICE.
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Well, that's more like my cousin. I'm more of an FE enthusiast, but I might be an EO enthusiast soon though :)
        May 30, 2016
    6. Fractions
      Fractions
      How do you make blog posts? I can't figure it out. :o
      1. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        You know where the options for home, forums, members, etc. are? The last option is blog, click on that and it'll take you to blog posts, on the upper right there is an option to create a blog post, it's right next to categories; it'll then allow you to make a blog post.
        May 29, 2016
    7. Juliko
      Juliko
      Glad to see you like Popplio! He's so cute and deserves more love! I see you're a manga/anime fan, just like me! What others do you like?
      3. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Tamers is actually my favorite season also! With the first season 2nd and Frontier 3rd :)
        May 29, 2016
      4. Juliko
        Juliko
        Oh yeah! Tamers fans unite! *high five* Fave Digimon is Lopmon!
        May 29, 2016
      5. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Renamon is definitely my favorite. Also thanks for the follow :)
        May 29, 2016
    8. Fractions
      Fractions
      Do you watch/read One Piece?
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Yes I do! It's one of my favorites next to JJBA :)
        May 27, 2016
        Fractions likes this.
      3. Fractions
        Fractions
        Woah, same. I haven't watched JJBA, though it looks interesting.
        May 28, 2016
      4. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        It is a great series, I recommend it if you need something new to read/watch. The anime is already up to part 4, and the manga is up to part 8. Whenever you get the chance, you should check it out :)
        May 28, 2016
        Fractions likes this.
    9. Fractions
      Fractions
      You have been targeted for assassination since you're not #TeamLitten. I'll be seeing you at your funeral.
      2. Fractions
        Fractions
        Popplio is acceptable, so you're cool for now.
        May 24, 2016
    10. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Popplio is my new favorite Pokemon~
      1. Fractions likes this.
    11. Chibster
      Chibster
      Haha choose 1 and keep the other in your team, as well! :D I can see plushies coming out first! :) Also, what do you think of the legendaries? Right now, they're just meh for me. We've seen enough fire lions and the bat (aka Queen Zubat) is kiiind of cool.
    12. Chibster
      Chibster
      Haha yes it's adorable! I don't remember there being this much hype over new starters! xD Popplio is suoer cute too! I can't wait till we get plushies and merch of them! :)
    13. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Why yes, I do covet shiny new objects - especially if they're coming from you!
    14. System Error
      System Error
      Your username with title always makes me think there needs to be a "ta" in there somewhere...
    15. HeroicSociopath
      HeroicSociopath
      Ah, thank you. I've been watching JoJo so I can learn how to attract women like all the protags, and apparently it's working. I like Josuke the best just because his stand is my favorite so far.
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Cool, my favorite protagonist is definitely Giorno, mainly because I love his hair and his stand Gold Experience/GER is pretty awesome.
        May 5, 2016
    16. Fractions
      Fractions
      Sweet namechange. How have you been? It's been some time since I've been here. And you're like the only person who I've talked to.
      3. Fractions
        Fractions
        I've been doing great as well. I hope to get a bit more active around here. But we'll see how that turns out.
        May 3, 2016
      4. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        That's good. If you do become more active, I always hang around the F&G and Outside the Box etc. if you want to catch me around threads :)
        May 3, 2016
        Fractions likes this.
      5. Fractions
        Fractions
        I see, I might start there and 'expand' to other threads. Thanks for chitchatting. :]
        May 4, 2016
    17. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      If your desire to win is stronger than your opponent's, you've already won. Your mind is your most important weapon. - Gerik, Sacred Stones
    18. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      how are you doing?
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        I'm doing fine, yourself? :)
        Apr 21, 2016
        KenzeyEevee likes this.
      3. KenzeyEevee
        KenzeyEevee
        I am doing great, thanks!
        Apr 22, 2016
      4. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        That's good!
        Apr 22, 2016
    19. poke trey
      poke trey
      I never got the chance to say anything here but thanks for the follow and question which FE game would u recommend to someone like me who has never played it before start off 1st with?
      1. KenzeyEevee and Tactician Karina like this.
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        No problem! Well if you want to start off easy I'd recommend getting either Awakening or Birthright, both those games have grinding so you can level up your units between chapters. If you want the original experience, then Conquest since it plays like the older FE games, I'd also recommend playing Sacred Stones for the GBA if you can find it. Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are also good starting points, but they are hard to find and pretty expensive.
        Apr 19, 2016
        KenzeyEevee and poke trey like this.
      3. poke trey
        poke trey
        Thanks and also this is my 1st time doing any strategy RPG's unlike the turn-based or action ones I've done so this is pretty all new to me.
        Apr 19, 2016
        KenzeyEevee and Tactician Karina like this.
      4. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        FE is a great RPG experience, so if you do get into it I hope it'll be fun for you. :)

Also the older FE games have no grinding (same with Conquest), so every decision and strategy counts!
        Apr 19, 2016
        KenzeyEevee and poke trey like this.
    20. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul. - Saint Augustine of Hippo
      1. KenzeyEevee likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 22)
    Waitress
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Glameow / Nyarmar
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Normal
    Favorite Region:
    Sinnoh / Shin'ō
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Hearthome City Relic Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    KarinaM
    3DS Friend Code:
    5043 - 3244 - 4662
    Series I like: Pokemon (of course!), Digimon, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Kirby, Kingdom Hearts, JJBA, Attack on Titan, DanMachi, KonoSuba, MonMusu, One Piece, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Star Trek, and a few others.

~~Favorite Characters~~
    Fire Emblem:

Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem+remakes: Marth, Caeda, Julian, Navarre, Wolf, Linde, Palla, Catria, Est, Xane, Tiki, Kris(M&F), Cecil, Phina, & Samuel.
    Gaiden+SoV: Alm, Celica, Silque, Tobin, Kliff, Clive, Python, Conrad, Delthea, Luthier, Mae, Boey, Saber, Tatiana, Genny, Leon, Sonya, Deen, Fernand, Shade, Yuzu, & Berkut.

Genealogy of the Holy War: Sigurd, Naoise, Alec, Quan, Finn, Ethlyn, Ayra, Sylvia, Tailtiu, Seliph, Tristan, Julia, Shannan, Daisy, Patty, Leif, Tine, Linda, & Julius.

Thracia 776: Linoan, Eda, Salem, Homer, & Sleuf.

The Binding Blade: Roy, Lance, Wolt, Clarine, Rutger, Saul, Lilina, Klein, Echidna, Melady, Cecilia, Fae, Hugh, Zeiss, & Idunn.

The Blazing Sword: Eliwood, Lyndis, Hector, Nils, Ninian, Heath, Pent, Canas, Priscilla, Rath, Serra, & Rebecca.

The Sacred Stones: Eirika, Ephraim, Seth, Vanessa, Artur, Lute, Natasha, Joshua, Forde, Tana, Gerik, Myrrh, & Knoll.

Path of Radiance+Radiant Dawn: Ike, Soren, Rhys, Shinon, Mia, Ilyana, Marcia, Lethe, Nephenee, Jill, Muarim, Reyson, Ranulf, Lucia, Micaiah, Edward, Volug, Fiona, Lyre, Kyza, Kurthnaga, Stefan, & Tibarn.

Awakening: Robin(M&F), Chrom, Frederick, Sully, Stahl, Miriel, Sumia, Maribelle, Panne, Gaius, Cordelia, Lon'qu, Olivia, Henry, Cherche, Flavia, Inigo, Owain, Cynthia, Severa, Gerome, Morgan(M&F), & Noire.

Fates: Jakob, Silas, Kaze, Hinoka, Sakura, Kagero, Azama, Oboro, Setsuna, Subaki, Kaden, Xander, Leo, Camilla, Peri, Arthur, Niles, Nyx, Charlotte, Keaton, Flora, Shigure, Dwyer, Selkie, Mitama, Siegbert, Forrest, Soleil, Velouria, Percy, & Nina.

Heroes: Alfonse & Sharena

Final Fantasy:

IV: Cecil Harvey, Rydia, Kain Highwind, & Rosa Farrell.

V: Bartz Klauser, Lenna, Faris Scherwiz, Galuf, & Exdeath.

VI: Terra Branford, Locke Cole, Edgar Figaro, Sabin Figaro, Shadow, & Relm.

VII+compilation: All characters.

VIII: Squall Leonhart, Rinoa Heartilly, Selphie Tilmitt, Irvine Kinneas, & Laguna Loire.

IX: Zidane Tribal, Garnet, Vivi, & Freya.

X+X-2: Tidus, Auron, Yuna, Rikku, & Paine.

XII: Vaan, Ashe, Fran, & Balthier.

XIII trilogy: Serrah Farron, Vanille, Fang, Hope Estheim, Sazh Katzroy, Noel Kreiss, & Caius Ballad.

XV: Noctis, Lunafreya, Prompto, & Ignis.

Type-0: Ace, Deuce, Queen, Machina Kunagiri, & Rem Tokimiya.

Tactics: Ramza Beoulve.

Kingdom Hearts:
    Sora, Roxas, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Larxene, Riku, Kairi, Namine, Zexion, Demyx, Marluxia, Xemnas, Xigbar, Ephemer, Skuld, Lauriam, Axel, Xion, & Blaine.

Attack on Titan:
    Eren Jäger, Sasha Braus, Mikasa Ackerman, Annie Leonhart, Historia Reiss, Jean Kirschtein, Connie Springer, Gabi, Porco Galliard, Pieck, Falco Grice, Ymir, & Erwin Smith.

---------------------------------------------------------

I like to talk, so send a PM or VM if you ever want to chat about anything!

Chat with me over at PWN too if you want!
    My claims: Seth - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Tactician Karina - 4/23/16
    Squall Leonhart - Final Fantasy VIII - Tactician Karina - 8/24/17

[​IMG]

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]