1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Tactician Karina
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 21)
Home Page:
Waitress

Tactician Karina

Living Life, 21, from California

Lovely clouds float by. Dec 18, 2016

1. Chibster
      Chibster
      Haha choose 1 and keep the other in your team, as well! :D I can see plushies coming out first! :) Also, what do you think of the legendaries? Right now, they're just meh for me. We've seen enough fire lions and the bat (aka Queen Zubat) is kiiind of cool.
      1. Tactician Karina likes this.
    2. Chibster
      Chibster
      Haha yes it's adorable! I don't remember there being this much hype over new starters! xD Popplio is suoer cute too! I can't wait till we get plushies and merch of them! :)
    3. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Why yes, I do covet shiny new objects - especially if they're coming from you!
    4. System Error
      System Error
      Your username with title always makes me think there needs to be a "ta" in there somewhere...
    5. HeroicSociopath
      HeroicSociopath
      Ah, thank you. I've been watching JoJo so I can learn how to attract women like all the protags, and apparently it's working. I like Josuke the best just because his stand is my favorite so far.
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Cool, my favorite protagonist is definitely Giorno, mainly because I love his hair and his stand Gold Experience/GER is pretty awesome.
        May 5, 2016
    6. Fractions
      Fractions
      Sweet namechange. How have you been? It's been some time since I've been here. And you're like the only person who I've talked to.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Fractions
        Fractions
        I've been doing great as well. I hope to get a bit more active around here. But we'll see how that turns out.
        May 3, 2016
        Tactician Karina likes this.
      4. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        That's good. If you do become more active, I always hang around the F&G and Outside the Box etc. if you want to catch me around threads :)
        May 3, 2016
        Fractions likes this.
      5. Fractions
        Fractions
        I see, I might start there and 'expand' to other threads. Thanks for chitchatting. :]
        May 4, 2016
    7. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      If your desire to win is stronger than your opponent's, you've already won. Your mind is your most important weapon. - Gerik, Sacred Stones
    8. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      how are you doing?
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        I'm doing fine, yourself? :)
        Apr 21, 2016
        KenzeyEevee likes this.
      3. KenzeyEevee
        KenzeyEevee
        I am doing great, thanks!
        Apr 22, 2016
      4. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        That's good!
        Apr 22, 2016
    9. poke trey
      poke trey
      I never got the chance to say anything here but thanks for the follow and question which FE game would u recommend to someone like me who has never played it before start off 1st with?
      1. KenzeyEevee and Tactician Karina like this.
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        No problem! Well if you want to start off easy I'd recommend getting either Awakening or Birthright, both those games have grinding so you can level up your units between chapters. If you want the original experience, then Conquest since it plays like the older FE games, I'd also recommend playing Sacred Stones for the GBA if you can find it. Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are also good starting points, but they are hard to find and pretty expensive.
        Apr 19, 2016
        KenzeyEevee and poke trey like this.
      3. poke trey
        poke trey
        Thanks and also this is my 1st time doing any strategy RPG's unlike the turn-based or action ones I've done so this is pretty all new to me.
        Apr 19, 2016
        KenzeyEevee and Tactician Karina like this.
      4. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        FE is a great RPG experience, so if you do get into it I hope it'll be fun for you. :)

Also the older FE games have no grinding (same with Conquest), so every decision and strategy counts!
        Apr 19, 2016
        KenzeyEevee and poke trey like this.
    10. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul. - Saint Augustine of Hippo
      1. KenzeyEevee likes this.
    11. LuNala
      LuNala
      You have FE enthusiast there now, but before when you mentioned being a fan of GioGio and something else I was all "just like Touhougirl!". Then I saw the 'formerly touhougirl' part. Anyways, neat theme! :3
      1. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Thanks! I thought it was time to change it up, still like Touhou and JJBA though, that's not going to change. :)
        Apr 2, 2016
        poke trey, KenzeyEevee and LuNala like this.
    12. TheCapsFan
      TheCapsFan
      I like your theme! :P
      1. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Thanks! :)
        Apr 1, 2016
        poke trey, KenzeyEevee and TheCapsFan like this.
    13. Inigo
      Inigo
      Thank you! I love Joseph a lot. ;o; He's definitely my favorite atm! (and I'm so sorry for the late reply !! ;; this is also my first time posting on someone's profile in reply to something so I hope I did it right? dljfdlfjsdjfsdjf)
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        It's fine, and you did it right so no worries! :)
        My favorite JoJo is definitely Giorno~
        Mar 29, 2016
    14. Jaylop97
      Jaylop97
      Thank You for agreeing to follow me, it was nice of you to do ^-^.
    15. giyoreli
      giyoreli
      thank you! and i got birthright last week and i love it! planning to get conquest next and then revelation. awakening was my first fe game :v still don't know who i'm gonna marry yet, but i always take forever to decide
    16. Chibster
      Chibster
      True that!! Oh btw just curious but what did you end up doing with Tsubaki? x'D
    17. Chibster
      Chibster
      Yeah, it's a daily shirt website so only up for a day! :) Yaay, let's get people to join the Nohr and Hoshido armies! xD Haha you were smart about that, I trained her up to lv 18 and it was only then I realized how bad she is. >.<
    18. Chibster
      Chibster
      It's only for a few more hours! :D Are you going to get both? And exactly what I mean!! On a side note, I thought Rinkah was supposed to be good but her stats say otherwise! Her abs were just lies!
    19. Chibster
      Chibster
      I think you would like this shirt, it has Leo, the other Nohr siblings and Peri!! :D https://www.shirtpunch.com/join-nohr.html I'm thinking if I should get the Hoshido one, but I can't believe they put Rinkah and her abs instead of Tsubaki or someone else! >.<
    20. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Addicted to Fire Emblem Fates
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 21)
    Home Page:
    http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_Wikia
    Waitress
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Glameow / Nyarmar
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Normal
    Favorite Region:
    Sinnoh / Shin'ō
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Hearthome City Relic Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    KarinaM
    3DS Friend Code:
    5043 - 3244 - 4662
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My first Pokemon game was Red and from there I have started to collect the games. My favorite generation is 4 and my favorite Pokemon is Glameow and it's evolved form Purugly. I used to collect the cards a lot but now I don't bother with them much anymore, though I still have them for collection purposes, I do however collect Pokemon plushies as I find them really cute. The cartoon I don't watch as much anymore, though I do check up on it from time to time, and the comics are pretty interesting but not my absolute favorite.

Other games I'm really into are Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Digimon, Final Fantasy, and games based off of movies, like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, etc.

As for other entertainment, I like a lot of movies, specifically 80's and 90's movies, but I'll watch just about any movie. My favorites are The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Johnny Be Good, Revenge of the Nerds, Star Wars series, Indiana Jones series, Jurassic Park trilogy, and Jurassic World. Favorite shows of mine are That 70's Show, Little Women L.A., Marriage Boot Camp, One Piece, Digimon, Sailor Moon, Adventure Time, JJBA (the comics also), and Regular Show. I also love to read Marvel comics as well.

Other minor info about me, I like animals and I have a parakeet name Sweet Pea and a black cat name Shadow, my horoscope is Scorpio and I'm a Catholic. My parents are from Italy and moved to the States for business reasons related to my father that he doesn't talk about much, my older brother and I were born and raised in California though and my parents are currently teaching me Italian. Anyways, I love conversations, so leave a VM or send a PM if you want and I'll reply back when I can. Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night. :)

Catholicism, animation, comics, games, movies, novels, fanfiction, plushies, and animals
    ~Formerly touhougirl~

※If you add my Friend Code please let me know※
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]