1. The July 16th episode of the Bulbanews Weekly Round up can be found on Youtube here.
Tactician Karina
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 22)
Waitress

Tactician Karina

wants Seliph & Leif in smash bros, 22, from California

Rinoa Heartilly finally in Dissidia Jul 12, 2018

1. Fractions
      Fractions
      Sweet namechange. How have you been? It's been some time since I've been here. And you're like the only person who I've talked to.
      1. Tactician Karina likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Fractions
        Fractions
        I've been doing great as well. I hope to get a bit more active around here. But we'll see how that turns out.
        May 3, 2016
        Tactician Karina likes this.
      4. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        That's good. If you do become more active, I always hang around the F&G and Outside the Box etc. if you want to catch me around threads :)
        May 3, 2016
        Fractions likes this.
      5. Fractions
        Fractions
        I see, I might start there and 'expand' to other threads. Thanks for chitchatting. :]
        May 4, 2016
    2. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      If your desire to win is stronger than your opponent's, you've already won. Your mind is your most important weapon. - Gerik, Sacred Stones
    3. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      how are you doing?
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        I'm doing fine, yourself? :)
        Apr 21, 2016
        KenzeyEevee likes this.
      3. KenzeyEevee
        KenzeyEevee
        I am doing great, thanks!
        Apr 22, 2016
      4. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        That's good!
        Apr 22, 2016
    4. Poke Trey
      Poke Trey
      I never got the chance to say anything here but thanks for the follow and question which FE game would u recommend to someone like me who has never played it before start off 1st with?
      1. KenzeyEevee and Tactician Karina like this.
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        No problem! Well if you want to start off easy I'd recommend getting either Awakening or Birthright, both those games have grinding so you can level up your units between chapters. If you want the original experience, then Conquest since it plays like the older FE games, I'd also recommend playing Sacred Stones for the GBA if you can find it. Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are also good starting points, but they are hard to find and pretty expensive.
        Apr 19, 2016
        KenzeyEevee and Poke Trey like this.
      3. Poke Trey
        Poke Trey
        Thanks and also this is my 1st time doing any strategy RPG's unlike the turn-based or action ones I've done so this is pretty all new to me.
        Apr 19, 2016
        KenzeyEevee and Tactician Karina like this.
      4. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        FE is a great RPG experience, so if you do get into it I hope it'll be fun for you. :)

Also the older FE games have no grinding (same with Conquest), so every decision and strategy counts!
        Apr 19, 2016
        KenzeyEevee and Poke Trey like this.
    5. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul. - Saint Augustine of Hippo
      1. KenzeyEevee likes this.
    6. Nala
      Nala
      You have FE enthusiast there now, but before when you mentioned being a fan of GioGio and something else I was all "just like Touhougirl!". Then I saw the 'formerly touhougirl' part. Anyways, neat theme! :3
      1. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Thanks! I thought it was time to change it up, still like Touhou and JJBA though, that's not going to change. :)
        Apr 2, 2016
        Poke Trey, KenzeyEevee and Nala like this.
    7. TheCapsFan
      TheCapsFan
      I like your theme! :P
      1. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Thanks! :)
        Apr 1, 2016
        Poke Trey, KenzeyEevee and TheCapsFan like this.
    8. Inigo
      Inigo
      Thank you! I love Joseph a lot. ;o; He's definitely my favorite atm! (and I'm so sorry for the late reply !! ;; this is also my first time posting on someone's profile in reply to something so I hope I did it right? dljfdlfjsdjfsdjf)
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        It's fine, and you did it right so no worries! :)
        My favorite JoJo is definitely Giorno~
        Mar 29, 2016
    9. Jaylop97
      Jaylop97
      Thank You for agreeing to follow me, it was nice of you to do ^-^.
    10. giyoreli
      giyoreli
      thank you! and i got birthright last week and i love it! planning to get conquest next and then revelation. awakening was my first fe game :v still don't know who i'm gonna marry yet, but i always take forever to decide
    11. Chibster
      Chibster
      True that!! Oh btw just curious but what did you end up doing with Tsubaki? x'D
    12. Chibster
      Chibster
      Yeah, it's a daily shirt website so only up for a day! :) Yaay, let's get people to join the Nohr and Hoshido armies! xD Haha you were smart about that, I trained her up to lv 18 and it was only then I realized how bad she is. >.<
    13. Chibster
      Chibster
      It's only for a few more hours! :D Are you going to get both? And exactly what I mean!! On a side note, I thought Rinkah was supposed to be good but her stats say otherwise! Her abs were just lies!
    14. Chibster
      Chibster
      I think you would like this shirt, it has Leo, the other Nohr siblings and Peri!! :D https://www.shirtpunch.com/join-nohr.html I'm thinking if I should get the Hoshido one, but I can't believe they put Rinkah and her abs instead of Tsubaki or someone else! >.<
    15. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Addicted to Fire Emblem Fates
    16. Freesia
      Freesia
      Hey touhougirl ^^ I saw on your information that you like conversations. I do too. :)
    17. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      You are a cool girl, I don't know many girls who play and watch pokémon, that is very cool and sweet!
    18. Chibster
      Chibster
      Yeah I'd have to agree with that. xD
    19. Chibster
      Chibster
      I just learned that Flannel's name is Keaton. It sounds kind of unfitting. What do you think? xD
    20. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      February 10 - March 24 is Lent. Giving up caffeine, sweets, and smoking. In turn doing more praying and helping out more.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 22)
    Waitress
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Generation 1 Pokémon:
    Bulbasaur / Fushigidane
    Favorite Generation 2 Pokémon:
    Houndoom / Hellgar
    Favorite Generation 3 Pokémon:
    Linoone / Massuguma
    Favorite Generation 4 Pokémon:
    Purugly / Bunyatto
    Favorite Generation 5 Pokémon:
    Stoutland / Mooland
    Favorite Generation 6 Pokémon:
    Diancie
    Favorite Generation 7 Pokémon:
    Mimikyu / Mimikkyu
    Favorite Mega Evolution:
    Mega Lopunny
    Favorite Alolan Form:
    Alolan Ninetales
    Favorite Region:
    Sinnoh / Shin'ō
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Hearthome City Relic Badge
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Normal
    Nintendo Network ID:
    KarinaM
    Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code:
    5043 - 3244 - 4662
    Series I like: Pokemon (of course!), Digimon, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Kirby, Kingdom Hearts, JJBA, Attack on Titan, DanMachi, KonoSuba, MonMusu, One Piece, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Star Trek, and a few others.

~~Favorite Characters~~
    Fire Emblem:

Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem+remakes: Marth, Caeda, Julian, Navarre, Wolf, Linde, Palla, Catria, Est, Xane, Tiki, Kris(M&F), Cecil, Phina, & Samuel.
    Gaiden+SoV: Alm, Celica, Silque, Tobin, Kliff, Clive, Python, Conrad, Delthea, Luthier, Mae, Boey, Saber, Tatiana, Genny, Leon, Sonya, Deen, Fernand, Shade, Yuzu, & Berkut.

Genealogy of the Holy War: Sigurd, Naoise, Alec, Quan, Finn, Ethlyn, Ayra, Sylvia, Tailtiu, Seliph, Tristan, Julia, Shannan, Daisy, Patty, Leif, Tine, Linda, & Julius.

Thracia 776: Linoan, Eda, Salem, Homer, & Sleuf.

The Binding Blade: Roy, Lance, Wolt, Clarine, Rutger, Saul, Lilina, Klein, Echidna, Melady, Cecilia, Fae, Hugh, Zeiss, & Idunn.

The Blazing Sword: Eliwood, Lyndis, Hector, Nils, Ninian, Heath, Pent, Canas, Priscilla, Rath, Serra, & Rebecca.

The Sacred Stones: Eirika, Ephraim, Seth, Vanessa, Artur, Lute, Natasha, Joshua, Forde, Tana, Gerik, Myrrh, & Knoll.

Path of Radiance+Radiant Dawn: Ike, Soren, Rhys, Shinon, Mia, Ilyana, Marcia, Lethe, Nephenee, Jill, Muarim, Reyson, Ranulf, Lucia, Micaiah, Edward, Volug, Fiona, Lyre, Kyza, Kurthnaga, Stefan, & Tibarn.

Awakening: Robin(M&F), Chrom, Frederick, Sully, Stahl, Miriel, Sumia, Maribelle, Panne, Gaius, Cordelia, Lon'qu, Olivia, Henry, Cherche, Flavia, Inigo, Owain, Cynthia, Severa, Gerome, Morgan(M&F), & Noire.

Fates: Jakob, Silas, Kaze, Hinoka, Sakura, Kagero, Azama, Oboro, Setsuna, Subaki, Kaden, Xander, Leo, Camilla, Peri, Arthur, Niles, Nyx, Charlotte, Keaton, Flora, Shigure, Dwyer, Selkie, Mitama, Siegbert, Forrest, Soleil, Velouria, Percy, & Nina.

Heroes: Alfonse & Sharena

Final Fantasy:

IV: Cecil Harvey, Rydia, Kain Highwind, & Rosa Farrell.

V: Bartz Klauser, Lenna, Faris Scherwiz, Galuf, & Exdeath.

VI: Terra Branford, Locke Cole, Edgar Figaro, Sabin Figaro, Shadow, & Relm.

VII+compilation: All characters.

VIII: Squall Leonhart, Rinoa Heartilly, Selphie Tilmitt, Irvine Kinneas, & Laguna Loire.

IX: Zidane Tribal, Garnet, Vivi, & Freya.

X+X-2: Tidus, Auron, Yuna, Rikku, & Paine.

XII: Vaan, Ashe, Fran, & Balthier.

XIII trilogy: Serrah Farron, Vanille, Fang, Hope Estheim, Sazh Katzroy, Noel Kreiss, & Caius Ballad.

XV: Noctis, Lunafreya, Prompto, & Ignis.

Type-0: Ace, Deuce, Queen, Machina Kunagiri, & Rem Tokimiya.

Tactics: Ramza Beoulve.

Kingdom Hearts:
    Sora, Roxas, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Larxene, Riku, Kairi, Namine, Zexion, Demyx, Marluxia, Xemnas, Xigbar, Ephemer, Skuld, Lauriam, Axel, Xion, & Blaine.

Attack on Titan:
    Eren Jäger, Sasha Braus, Mikasa Ackerman, Annie Leonhart, Historia Reiss, Jean Kirschtein, Connie Springer, Gabi, Porco Galliard, Pieck, Falco Grice, Ymir, & Erwin Smith.

---------------------------------------------------------

I like to talk, so send a PM or VM if you ever want to chat about anything!

I also have a shiny new Backloggery profile, if you want to see the games I've played!
    ~Disclaimer: Any avatar art I use belongs to their respectful artists (fanart or official), I take no credit for them.~

My claims: Seth - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Tactician Karina - 4/23/16
    Squall Leonhart - Final Fantasy VIII - Tactician Karina - 8/24/17

[​IMG][​IMG]

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Claims: Seth (FE Sacred Stones); Squall Leonhart (FFVIII)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.