1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
Tactician Karina
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 22)
Waitress

Tactician Karina

As expected of Santa Pieck, 22, from California

Lovely little stars twinkling in the night sky. Sep 4, 2017

1. Nala
      Nala
      You have FE enthusiast there now, but before when you mentioned being a fan of GioGio and something else I was all "just like Touhougirl!". Then I saw the 'formerly touhougirl' part. Anyways, neat theme! :3
      1. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Thanks! I thought it was time to change it up, still like Touhou and JJBA though, that's not going to change. :)
        Apr 2, 2016
        poke trey, KenzeyEevee and Nala like this.
    2. TheCapsFan
      TheCapsFan
      I like your theme! :P
      1. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Thanks! :)
        Apr 1, 2016
        poke trey, KenzeyEevee and TheCapsFan like this.
    3. Inigo
      Inigo
      Thank you! I love Joseph a lot. ;o; He's definitely my favorite atm! (and I'm so sorry for the late reply !! ;; this is also my first time posting on someone's profile in reply to something so I hope I did it right? dljfdlfjsdjfsdjf)
      1. Tactician Karina likes this.
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        It's fine, and you did it right so no worries! :)
        My favorite JoJo is definitely Giorno~
        Mar 29, 2016
    4. Jaylop97
      Jaylop97
      Thank You for agreeing to follow me, it was nice of you to do ^-^.
    5. giyoreli
      giyoreli
      thank you! and i got birthright last week and i love it! planning to get conquest next and then revelation. awakening was my first fe game :v still don't know who i'm gonna marry yet, but i always take forever to decide
    6. Chibster
      Chibster
      True that!! Oh btw just curious but what did you end up doing with Tsubaki? x'D
    7. Chibster
      Chibster
      Yeah, it's a daily shirt website so only up for a day! :) Yaay, let's get people to join the Nohr and Hoshido armies! xD Haha you were smart about that, I trained her up to lv 18 and it was only then I realized how bad she is. >.<
    8. Chibster
      Chibster
      It's only for a few more hours! :D Are you going to get both? And exactly what I mean!! On a side note, I thought Rinkah was supposed to be good but her stats say otherwise! Her abs were just lies!
    9. Chibster
      Chibster
      I think you would like this shirt, it has Leo, the other Nohr siblings and Peri!! :D https://www.shirtpunch.com/join-nohr.html I'm thinking if I should get the Hoshido one, but I can't believe they put Rinkah and her abs instead of Tsubaki or someone else! >.<
    10. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Addicted to Fire Emblem Fates
    11. Freesia
      Freesia
      Hey touhougirl ^^ I saw on your information that you like conversations. I do too. :)
    12. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      You are a cool girl, I don't know many girls who play and watch pokémon, that is very cool and sweet!
    13. Chibster
      Chibster
      Yeah I'd have to agree with that. xD
    14. Chibster
      Chibster
      I just learned that Flannel's name is Keaton. It sounds kind of unfitting. What do you think? xD
    15. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      February 10 - March 24 is Lent. Giving up caffeine, sweets, and smoking. In turn doing more praying and helping out more.
    16. Chibster
      Chibster
      Exactly! :D Though I get so sad when I go to Petco and I see these young little birds sitting there all sickly. :'(
    17. Chibster
      Chibster
      Oops, I thought I replied to you earlier today! xD D'aww she sounds so cute! x3 Mine is green and yellow and his name is Chotta (means small in Hindi). I've had him since he was a little chicky. :3
    18. Chibster
      Chibster
      Me too!! In elementary school, people called me the "Bird Girl" because I loved (and still love) drawing birds and helping people identify them. And by the sounds of it, they were most likely Rainbow Lorikeets! :D Oh yeah you have a Budgie too! Awesome little buddies, aren't they? :3
    19. Chibster
      Chibster
      Of course! :D I almost had a Peregrine Falcon land on my head while I was changing the newspapers in her aviary! xD Oh and one time there were baby Eastern Cottontails and they were soooo cute and fwuzzy. x3
    20. Chibster
      Chibster
      So you basically got to play with them? That sounds so fun!! x3 I have to do 40-50 hrs of volunteer work for a class (but my professor doesn't care about the hours, luckily!) and I signed up for an animal shelter but they're apparently having issues so I might have to choose somewhere by myself! I was thinking about going back to the wildlife hospital I volunteered at.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 22)
    Waitress
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Glameow / Nyarmar
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Normal
    Favorite Region:
    Sinnoh / Shin'ō
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Hearthome City Relic Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    KarinaM
    3DS Friend Code:
    5043 - 3244 - 4662
    Series I like: Pokemon (of course!), Digimon, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Kirby, Kingdom Hearts, JJBA, Attack on Titan, DanMachi, KonoSuba, MonMusu, One Piece, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Star Trek, and a few others.

~~Favorite Characters~~
    Fire Emblem:

Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem+remakes: Marth, Caeda, Julian, Navarre, Wolf, Linde, Palla, Catria, Est, Xane, Tiki, Kris(M&F), Cecil, Phina, & Samuel.
    Gaiden+SoV: Alm, Celica, Silque, Tobin, Kliff, Clive, Python, Conrad, Delthea, Luthier, Mae, Boey, Saber, Tatiana, Genny, Leon, Sonya, Deen, Fernand, Shade, Yuzu, & Berkut.

Genealogy of the Holy War: Sigurd, Naoise, Alec, Quan, Finn, Ethlyn, Ayra, Sylvia, Tailtiu, Seliph, Tristan, Julia, Shannan, Daisy, Patty, Leif, Tine, Linda, & Julius.

Thracia 776: Linoan, Eda, Salem, Homer, & Sleuf.

The Binding Blade: Roy, Lance, Wolt, Clarine, Rutger, Saul, Lilina, Klein, Echidna, Melady, Cecilia, Fae, Hugh, Zeiss, & Idunn.

The Blazing Sword: Eliwood, Lyndis, Hector, Nils, Ninian, Heath, Pent, Canas, Priscilla, Rath, Serra, & Rebecca.

The Sacred Stones: Eirika, Ephraim, Seth, Vanessa, Artur, Lute, Natasha, Joshua, Forde, Tana, Gerik, Myrrh, & Knoll.

Path of Radiance+Radiant Dawn: Ike, Soren, Rhys, Shinon, Mia, Ilyana, Marcia, Lethe, Nephenee, Jill, Muarim, Reyson, Ranulf, Lucia, Micaiah, Edward, Volug, Fiona, Lyre, Kyza, Kurthnaga, Stefan, & Tibarn.

Awakening: Robin(M&F), Chrom, Frederick, Sully, Stahl, Miriel, Sumia, Maribelle, Panne, Gaius, Cordelia, Lon'qu, Olivia, Henry, Cherche, Flavia, Inigo, Owain, Cynthia, Severa, Gerome, Morgan(M&F), & Noire.

Fates: Jakob, Silas, Kaze, Hinoka, Sakura, Kagero, Azama, Oboro, Setsuna, Subaki, Kaden, Xander, Leo, Camilla, Peri, Arthur, Niles, Nyx, Charlotte, Keaton, Flora, Shigure, Dwyer, Selkie, Mitama, Siegbert, Forrest, Soleil, Velouria, Percy, & Nina.

Heroes: Alfonse & Sharena

Final Fantasy:

IV: Cecil Harvey, Rydia, Kain Highwind, & Rosa Farrell.

V: Bartz Klauser, Lenna, Faris Scherwiz, Galuf, & Exdeath.

VI: Terra Branford, Locke Cole, Edgar Figaro, Sabin Figaro, Shadow, & Relm.

VII+compilation: All characters.

VIII: Squall Leonhart, Rinoa Heartilly, Selphie Tilmitt, Irvine Kinneas, & Laguna Loire.

IX: Zidane Tribal, Garnet, Vivi, & Freya.

X+X-2: Tidus, Auron, Yuna, Rikku, & Paine.

XII: Vaan, Ashe, Fran, & Balthier.

XIII trilogy: Serrah Farron, Vanille, Fang, Hope Estheim, Sazh Katzroy, Noel Kreiss, & Caius Ballad.

XV: Noctis, Lunafreya, Prompto, & Ignis.

Type-0: Ace, Deuce, Queen, Machina Kunagiri, & Rem Tokimiya.

Tactics: Ramza Beoulve.

Kingdom Hearts:
    Sora, Roxas, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Larxene, Riku, Kairi, Namine, Zexion, Demyx, Marluxia, Xemnas, Xigbar, Ephemer, Skuld, Lauriam, Axel, Xion, & Blaine.

Attack on Titan:
    Eren Jäger, Sasha Braus, Mikasa Ackerman, Annie Leonhart, Historia Reiss, Jean Kirschtein, Connie Springer, Gabi, Porco Galliard, Pieck, Falco Grice, Ymir, & Erwin Smith.

---------------------------------------------------------

I like to talk, so send a PM or VM if you ever want to chat about anything!

Chat with me over at PWN too if you want!
    My claims: Seth - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Tactician Karina - 4/23/16
    Squall Leonhart - Final Fantasy VIII - Tactician Karina - 8/24/17

[​IMG]

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]