1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Tactician Karina
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 21)
Waitress

Tactician Karina

Dreaming, 21, from California

Lovely little stars twinkling in the night sky. Sep 4, 2017

1. Chibster
      Chibster
      I think you would like this shirt, it has Leo, the other Nohr siblings and Peri!! :D https://www.shirtpunch.com/join-nohr.html I'm thinking if I should get the Hoshido one, but I can't believe they put Rinkah and her abs instead of Tsubaki or someone else! >.<
      1. Tactician Karina likes this.
    2. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Addicted to Fire Emblem Fates
    3. Freesia
      Freesia
      Hey touhougirl ^^ I saw on your information that you like conversations. I do too. :)
    4. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      You are a cool girl, I don't know many girls who play and watch pokémon, that is very cool and sweet!
    5. Chibster
      Chibster
      Yeah I'd have to agree with that. xD
    6. Chibster
      Chibster
      I just learned that Flannel's name is Keaton. It sounds kind of unfitting. What do you think? xD
    7. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      February 10 - March 24 is Lent. Giving up caffeine, sweets, and smoking. In turn doing more praying and helping out more.
    8. Chibster
      Chibster
      Exactly! :D Though I get so sad when I go to Petco and I see these young little birds sitting there all sickly. :'(
    9. Chibster
      Chibster
      Oops, I thought I replied to you earlier today! xD D'aww she sounds so cute! x3 Mine is green and yellow and his name is Chotta (means small in Hindi). I've had him since he was a little chicky. :3
    10. Chibster
      Chibster
      Me too!! In elementary school, people called me the "Bird Girl" because I loved (and still love) drawing birds and helping people identify them. And by the sounds of it, they were most likely Rainbow Lorikeets! :D Oh yeah you have a Budgie too! Awesome little buddies, aren't they? :3
    11. Chibster
      Chibster
      Of course! :D I almost had a Peregrine Falcon land on my head while I was changing the newspapers in her aviary! xD Oh and one time there were baby Eastern Cottontails and they were soooo cute and fwuzzy. x3
    12. Chibster
      Chibster
      So you basically got to play with them? That sounds so fun!! x3 I have to do 40-50 hrs of volunteer work for a class (but my professor doesn't care about the hours, luckily!) and I signed up for an animal shelter but they're apparently having issues so I might have to choose somewhere by myself! I was thinking about going back to the wildlife hospital I volunteered at.
    13. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      February 19 just be here already please
    14. Chibster
      Chibster
      My pen pal showed me his "before and after" drawings after playing it and wow it works! xD Oh yeah that's Velour! I didn't realize the whole "Red Riding Hood" theme about her and Flannel, whoops. xD

Ughh I'm so tired from college, though I'm kind of happy I can volunteer at an animal shelter for a class! :D
    15. Chibster
      Chibster
      Maybe we should enroll in...Pokemon Art Academy! xD Maybe it can somehow make us better at drawing humans, hahah! Are there other Nohrian child characters you like? I'm not a huge fan of the Nohr characters besides Xander and Flannel, but most of the children characters are pretty likable and cute!
    16. Chibster
      Chibster
      It makes me kind of jealous seeing all this awesome fan art, I can't draw humans! xD Oh yeah, her! I feel kind of bad for Soleil, but hopefully everything will be resolved in the US version! :D
    17. Chibster
      Chibster
      Did you find any good ones yet? :3 Just 3 more long weeks to go!!
    18. Chibster
      Chibster
      Haha is name is really cool! And omg that was the next thing I wanted to bring up! Nishiki was and is the perfect name for him! I bet Nintendo didn't want any trouble with the rice brand of the same name! xD Nishiki looks fluffy, period! xD I can imagine a chibi drawing of him with a :3 face! And hehehe Tsubaki *blushing intensifies*
    19. Chibster
      Chibster
      Haha it's fine! xD Ooo so you like Nishiki? He is pretty cute! x3 (Sorry, if I hear the name Kaden, I think of the Yokai Caden from Yokai Watch xD) And Marx is pretty good looking too! :) I'm getting myself married to Tsubaki before anyone else! xD
    20. Chibster
      Chibster
      Yaay! :D Xenosaga has 3 parts to it, but I recommend sticking to the first one for now because the other two Xeno games (and the rest of Xenosaga) are a little expensive. :o Oh and I think you forgot to answer my question! xD
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 21)
    Waitress
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Glameow / Nyarmar
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Normal
    Favorite Region:
    Sinnoh / Shin'ō
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Hearthome City Relic Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    KarinaM
    3DS Friend Code:
    5043 - 3244 - 4662
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My first Pokemon game was Red and from there I have started to collect the games. My favorite generation is 4 and my favorite Pokemon is Glameow and it's evolved form Purugly. I used to collect the cards a lot but now I don't bother with them much anymore, though I still have them for collection purposes, I do however collect Pokemon plushies as I find them really cute. The cartoon I don't watch as much anymore, though I do check up on it from time to time, and the comics are pretty interesting but not my absolute favorite.

Other games I'm really into are Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Digimon, Final Fantasy, and games based off of movies, like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, etc.

As for other entertainment, I like a lot of movies, specifically 80's and 90's movies, but I'll watch just about any movie. My favorites are The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Johnny Be Good, Revenge of the Nerds, Star Wars series, Indiana Jones series, Jurassic Park trilogy, and Jurassic World. Favorite shows of mine are That 70's Show, Little Women L.A., Marriage Boot Camp, One Piece, Digimon, Sailor Moon, Adventure Time, JJBA (the comics also), and Regular Show. I also love to read Marvel comics as well.

Other minor info about me, I like animals and I have a parakeet name Sweet Pea and a black cat name Shadow, my horoscope is Scorpio and I'm a Catholic. My parents are from Italy and moved to the States for business reasons related to my father that he doesn't talk about much, my older brother and I were born and raised in California though and my parents are currently teaching me Italian. Anyways, I love conversations, so leave a VM or send a PM if you want and I'll reply back when I can. Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night. :)

Catholicism, animation, comics, games, movies, novels, fanfiction, plushies, and animals
    ~Formerly touhougirl~

※If you add my Friend Code please let me know※
    Chat with me over at PWN too if you want!
    My claims: Seth - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Tactician Karina - 4/23/16
    Squall Leonhart - Final Fantasy VIII - Tactician Karina - 8/24/17

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]