1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Tactician Karina
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 21)
Home Page:
Waitress

Tactician Karina

Living Life, 21, from California

Lovely clouds float by. Dec 18, 2016

1. Chibster
      Chibster
      I-I feel so proud that you like his music! :') And you are definitely right! He even said himself in an interview that he would only compose for a game he knew would make him work his heart and mind into it! If I could make a few recommendations, definitely check out the soundtracks for the entire Chrono series (Trigger, Radical Dreamers, Cross) and Xenogears!
      1. Tactician Karina likes this.
    2. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      And Delphox is a strong pokémon with power and cuteness and the strongest starter for me!
    3. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      Pokémon is cool in 2016, it has romance, action!
      1. poke trey and Tactician Karina like this.
    4. LuNala
      LuNala
      On a side note, your reply didn't come up (or maybe I just didn't notice it; I hate to admit it but the more I think about it the more likely it seems) until today. Sorry for replying so late (again). I was also kinda expecting one of those little alert bubbles to pop up if you replied too, but I guess it doesn't always work like that. Sorry again. ^_^;
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        It's okay, sometimes the red bubble doesn't pop up for me either. The other day someone quoted a post of mine and the alert didn't appear, so I never knew about it until later on.
        Jan 10, 2016
        LuNala likes this.
    5. LuNala
      LuNala
      XD I always forget Nala is in Lion King.
    6. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Now just waiting for FE Fates and JJBA: EoH to release next February and this summer respectively.
    7. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      2016 is here :o
    8. corpsefaces
      corpsefaces
      oh he's the player character from middens! it's this really weird indie game where you explore this wasteland called the rift with a sentient revolver. ngl it's one of my favorite games(≧∇≦)
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Cool! I'll have to check it out :)
        Jan 1, 2016
        corpsefaces likes this.
    9. Lone_Garurumon
      Lone_Garurumon
      Thanks for the follow. I'm surprised I got one let alone a second.
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        No problem, your a pretty cool member :)
        Jan 1, 2016
        Lone_Garurumon likes this.
    10. Treble Tech
      Treble Tech
      Mega Absol is pretty high up there as far as my favorites go. It doesn't beat out Absol for my absolute(har har) favorite, though, because a lot of my love for Absol is nostalgia from PMD: Red Rescue Team. I love it's design, although I think it should've gotten a Fairy-type added.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        I was happy when it got a mega as well. Now I just want them to make a Mega Purugly, then I'd be really happy.
        Jan 1, 2016
      4. Treble Tech
        Treble Tech
        Ah, nice! I've got my fingers crossed for Mega Togekiss. Here's hoping!
        Jan 1, 2016
        Tactician Karina likes this.
      5. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Mega Togekiss would be so cool! :o
        Jan 1, 2016
        Treble Tech likes this.
    11. System Error
      System Error
      Ooo, plushes are something I considered too. Might check into getting a suku/Ex-Keine myself, since those are just too adorable.
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Yeah Touhou plushies are way too adorable.
        Nov 21, 2015
    12. System Error
      System Error
      Yup. Was really surprised by it. Curiously, do you own any figures/other merch?
      1. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Not Touhou merch sadly, the figures are pretty expensive. But I might buy a plush of Youmu soon.
        Nov 20, 2015
    13. System Error
      System Error
      Hey, check out what I was given as a guft/posted about in the blog section. I'm sure it's something you'll be able to appreciate! :D
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Such a cool looking figure :D
        Nov 20, 2015
    14. System Error
      System Error
      I see. I did a sort a while back, top three were Maribel, Suika, Mokou.

Which reminds me, I need to play more PoFV. Hopefully this time with less dying to Eiki six times.
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        I know that feeling.
        Nov 13, 2015
    15. System Error
      System Error
      Nice username. Touhou owns. Who's your favorite character, though? :>
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Thanks! Touhou is pretty awesome, my fav character has to be Youmu.
        Nov 13, 2015
    16. Tusken Raider
      Tusken Raider
      You're welcome.
    17. Tusken Raider
      Tusken Raider
      Happy Birthday!!
    18. Ryu Taylor
      Ryu Taylor
      I saw you clicked "like" on my newest blog post. Thanks!
    19. Desdar300
      Desdar300
      Yeah I'm in the same boat XD. Also No problem!
    20. Desdar300
      Desdar300
      So what brings you to Bulbagarden? Also nice profile pic btw
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 21)
    Home Page:
    http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_Wikia
    Waitress
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Glameow / Nyarmar
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Normal
    Favorite Region:
    Sinnoh / Shin'ō
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Hearthome City Relic Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    KarinaM
    3DS Friend Code:
    5043 - 3244 - 4662
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My first Pokemon game was Red and from there I have started to collect the games. My favorite generation is 4 and my favorite Pokemon is Glameow and it's evolved form Purugly. I used to collect the cards a lot but now I don't bother with them much anymore, though I still have them for collection purposes, I do however collect Pokemon plushies as I find them really cute. The cartoon I don't watch as much anymore, though I do check up on it from time to time, and the comics are pretty interesting but not my absolute favorite.

Other games I'm really into are Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Digimon, Final Fantasy, and games based off of movies, like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, etc.

As for other entertainment, I like a lot of movies, specifically 80's and 90's movies, but I'll watch just about any movie. My favorites are The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Johnny Be Good, Revenge of the Nerds, Star Wars series, Indiana Jones series, Jurassic Park trilogy, and Jurassic World. Favorite shows of mine are That 70's Show, Little Women L.A., Marriage Boot Camp, One Piece, Digimon, Sailor Moon, Adventure Time, JJBA (the comics also), and Regular Show. I also love to read Marvel comics as well.

Other minor info about me, I like animals and I have a parakeet name Sweet Pea and a black cat name Shadow, my horoscope is Scorpio and I'm a Catholic. My parents are from Italy and moved to the States for business reasons related to my father that he doesn't talk about much, my older brother and I were born and raised in California though and my parents are currently teaching me Italian. Anyways, I love conversations, so leave a VM or send a PM if you want and I'll reply back when I can. Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night. :)

Catholicism, animation, comics, games, movies, novels, fanfiction, plushies, and animals
    ~Formerly touhougirl~

※If you add my Friend Code please let me know※
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]