1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
Tactician Karina
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 22)
Waitress

Tactician Karina

As expected of Santa Pieck, 22, from California

Lovely little stars twinkling in the night sky. Sep 4, 2017

1. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      February 19 just be here already please
    2. Chibster
      Chibster
      My pen pal showed me his "before and after" drawings after playing it and wow it works! xD Oh yeah that's Velour! I didn't realize the whole "Red Riding Hood" theme about her and Flannel, whoops. xD

Ughh I'm so tired from college, though I'm kind of happy I can volunteer at an animal shelter for a class! :D
      1. Tactician Karina likes this.
    3. Chibster
      Chibster
      Maybe we should enroll in...Pokemon Art Academy! xD Maybe it can somehow make us better at drawing humans, hahah! Are there other Nohrian child characters you like? I'm not a huge fan of the Nohr characters besides Xander and Flannel, but most of the children characters are pretty likable and cute!
    4. Chibster
      Chibster
      It makes me kind of jealous seeing all this awesome fan art, I can't draw humans! xD Oh yeah, her! I feel kind of bad for Soleil, but hopefully everything will be resolved in the US version! :D
    5. Chibster
      Chibster
      Did you find any good ones yet? :3 Just 3 more long weeks to go!!
    6. Chibster
      Chibster
      Haha is name is really cool! And omg that was the next thing I wanted to bring up! Nishiki was and is the perfect name for him! I bet Nintendo didn't want any trouble with the rice brand of the same name! xD Nishiki looks fluffy, period! xD I can imagine a chibi drawing of him with a :3 face! And hehehe Tsubaki *blushing intensifies*
    7. Chibster
      Chibster
      Haha it's fine! xD Ooo so you like Nishiki? He is pretty cute! x3 (Sorry, if I hear the name Kaden, I think of the Yokai Caden from Yokai Watch xD) And Marx is pretty good looking too! :) I'm getting myself married to Tsubaki before anyone else! xD
    8. Chibster
      Chibster
      Yaay! :D Xenosaga has 3 parts to it, but I recommend sticking to the first one for now because the other two Xeno games (and the rest of Xenosaga) are a little expensive. :o Oh and I think you forgot to answer my question! xD
    9. Chibster
      Chibster
      No problem! :D You should definitely try the Chrono series and you should play them in the order I listed them in! :) Xenogears is an awesome game too, it's part of the Xeno series (with Xenosaga and Xenoblade Chronicles!)

Also random question, but who is/are your favorite character(s) from Fates? :)
    10. Chibster
      Chibster
      (sorry for the 2nd post, blame the 420 character limit!) A song from Radical Dreamers came up on my playlist and it's called "Day of Summer" if you wanted to check it out! It's a mix of beautiful, haunting, and more beautiful. :)
    11. Chibster
      Chibster
      I-I feel so proud that you like his music! :') And you are definitely right! He even said himself in an interview that he would only compose for a game he knew would make him work his heart and mind into it! If I could make a few recommendations, definitely check out the soundtracks for the entire Chrono series (Trigger, Radical Dreamers, Cross) and Xenogears!
    12. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      And Delphox is a strong pokémon with power and cuteness and the strongest starter for me!
    13. KenzeyEevee
      KenzeyEevee
      Pokémon is cool in 2016, it has romance, action!
      1. poke trey and Tactician Karina like this.
    14. Nala
      Nala
      On a side note, your reply didn't come up (or maybe I just didn't notice it; I hate to admit it but the more I think about it the more likely it seems) until today. Sorry for replying so late (again). I was also kinda expecting one of those little alert bubbles to pop up if you replied too, but I guess it doesn't always work like that. Sorry again. ^_^;
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        It's okay, sometimes the red bubble doesn't pop up for me either. The other day someone quoted a post of mine and the alert didn't appear, so I never knew about it until later on.
        Jan 10, 2016
        Nala likes this.
    15. Nala
      Nala
      XD I always forget Nala is in Lion King.
    16. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      Now just waiting for FE Fates and JJBA: EoH to release next February and this summer respectively.
    17. Tactician Karina
      Tactician Karina
      2016 is here :o
    18. corpsefaces
      corpsefaces
      oh he's the player character from middens! it's this really weird indie game where you explore this wasteland called the rift with a sentient revolver. ngl it's one of my favorite games(≧∇≦)
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Cool! I'll have to check it out :)
        Jan 1, 2016
        corpsefaces likes this.
    19. Lone_Garurumon
      Lone_Garurumon
      Thanks for the follow. I'm surprised I got one let alone a second.
      2. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        No problem, your a pretty cool member :)
        Jan 1, 2016
        Lone_Garurumon likes this.
    20. Treble Tech
      Treble Tech
      Mega Absol is pretty high up there as far as my favorites go. It doesn't beat out Absol for my absolute(har har) favorite, though, because a lot of my love for Absol is nostalgia from PMD: Red Rescue Team. I love it's design, although I think it should've gotten a Fairy-type added.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        I was happy when it got a mega as well. Now I just want them to make a Mega Purugly, then I'd be really happy.
        Jan 1, 2016
      4. Treble Tech
        Treble Tech
        Ah, nice! I've got my fingers crossed for Mega Togekiss. Here's hoping!
        Jan 1, 2016
        Tactician Karina likes this.
      5. Tactician Karina
        Tactician Karina
        Mega Togekiss would be so cool! :o
        Jan 1, 2016
        Treble Tech likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 22)
    Waitress
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Glameow / Nyarmar
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Normal
    Favorite Region:
    Sinnoh / Shin'ō
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Hearthome City Relic Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    KarinaM
    3DS Friend Code:
    5043 - 3244 - 4662
    Series I like: Pokemon (of course!), Digimon, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, Kirby, Kingdom Hearts, JJBA, Attack on Titan, DanMachi, KonoSuba, MonMusu, One Piece, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Star Trek, and a few others.

~~Favorite Characters~~
    Fire Emblem:

Shadow Dragon/Mystery of the Emblem+remakes: Marth, Caeda, Julian, Navarre, Wolf, Linde, Palla, Catria, Est, Xane, Tiki, Kris(M&F), Cecil, Phina, & Samuel.
    Gaiden+SoV: Alm, Celica, Silque, Tobin, Kliff, Clive, Python, Conrad, Delthea, Luthier, Mae, Boey, Saber, Tatiana, Genny, Leon, Sonya, Deen, Fernand, Shade, Yuzu, & Berkut.

Genealogy of the Holy War: Sigurd, Naoise, Alec, Quan, Finn, Ethlyn, Ayra, Sylvia, Tailtiu, Seliph, Tristan, Julia, Shannan, Daisy, Patty, Leif, Tine, Linda, & Julius.

Thracia 776: Linoan, Eda, Salem, Homer, & Sleuf.

The Binding Blade: Roy, Lance, Wolt, Clarine, Rutger, Saul, Lilina, Klein, Echidna, Melady, Cecilia, Fae, Hugh, Zeiss, & Idunn.

The Blazing Sword: Eliwood, Lyndis, Hector, Nils, Ninian, Heath, Pent, Canas, Priscilla, Rath, Serra, & Rebecca.

The Sacred Stones: Eirika, Ephraim, Seth, Vanessa, Artur, Lute, Natasha, Joshua, Forde, Tana, Gerik, Myrrh, & Knoll.

Path of Radiance+Radiant Dawn: Ike, Soren, Rhys, Shinon, Mia, Ilyana, Marcia, Lethe, Nephenee, Jill, Muarim, Reyson, Ranulf, Lucia, Micaiah, Edward, Volug, Fiona, Lyre, Kyza, Kurthnaga, Stefan, & Tibarn.

Awakening: Robin(M&F), Chrom, Frederick, Sully, Stahl, Miriel, Sumia, Maribelle, Panne, Gaius, Cordelia, Lon'qu, Olivia, Henry, Cherche, Flavia, Inigo, Owain, Cynthia, Severa, Gerome, Morgan(M&F), & Noire.

Fates: Jakob, Silas, Kaze, Hinoka, Sakura, Kagero, Azama, Oboro, Setsuna, Subaki, Kaden, Xander, Leo, Camilla, Peri, Arthur, Niles, Nyx, Charlotte, Keaton, Flora, Shigure, Dwyer, Selkie, Mitama, Siegbert, Forrest, Soleil, Velouria, Percy, & Nina.

Heroes: Alfonse & Sharena

Final Fantasy:

IV: Cecil Harvey, Rydia, Kain Highwind, & Rosa Farrell.

V: Bartz Klauser, Lenna, Faris Scherwiz, Galuf, & Exdeath.

VI: Terra Branford, Locke Cole, Edgar Figaro, Sabin Figaro, Shadow, & Relm.

VII+compilation: All characters.

VIII: Squall Leonhart, Rinoa Heartilly, Selphie Tilmitt, Irvine Kinneas, & Laguna Loire.

IX: Zidane Tribal, Garnet, Vivi, & Freya.

X+X-2: Tidus, Auron, Yuna, Rikku, & Paine.

XII: Vaan, Ashe, Fran, & Balthier.

XIII trilogy: Serrah Farron, Vanille, Fang, Hope Estheim, Sazh Katzroy, Noel Kreiss, & Caius Ballad.

XV: Noctis, Lunafreya, Prompto, & Ignis.

Type-0: Ace, Deuce, Queen, Machina Kunagiri, & Rem Tokimiya.

Tactics: Ramza Beoulve.

Kingdom Hearts:
    Sora, Roxas, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Larxene, Riku, Kairi, Namine, Zexion, Demyx, Marluxia, Xemnas, Xigbar, Ephemer, Skuld, Lauriam, Axel, Xion, & Blaine.

Attack on Titan:
    Eren Jäger, Sasha Braus, Mikasa Ackerman, Annie Leonhart, Historia Reiss, Jean Kirschtein, Connie Springer, Gabi, Porco Galliard, Pieck, Falco Grice, Ymir, & Erwin Smith.

---------------------------------------------------------

I like to talk, so send a PM or VM if you ever want to chat about anything!

Chat with me over at PWN too if you want!
    My claims: Seth - Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Tactician Karina - 4/23/16
    Squall Leonhart - Final Fantasy VIII - Tactician Karina - 8/24/17

[​IMG]

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]