1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Tactician Karina
Blog Posts:
Birthday:
Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 21)
Home Page:
Waitress

Tactician Karina

Living Life, 21, from California

Lovely clouds float by. Dec 18, 2016

1. Desdar300
      Desdar300
      Thanks for accepting my friend request!
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 31, 1995 (Age: 21)
    Home Page:
    http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem_Wikia
    Waitress
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation IV (DS)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Glameow / Nyarmar
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Normal
    Favorite Region:
    Sinnoh / Shin'ō
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Hearthome City Relic Badge
    Nintendo Network ID:
    KarinaM
    3DS Friend Code:
    5043 - 3244 - 4662
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My first Pokemon game was Red and from there I have started to collect the games. My favorite generation is 4 and my favorite Pokemon is Glameow and it's evolved form Purugly. I used to collect the cards a lot but now I don't bother with them much anymore, though I still have them for collection purposes, I do however collect Pokemon plushies as I find them really cute. The cartoon I don't watch as much anymore, though I do check up on it from time to time, and the comics are pretty interesting but not my absolute favorite.

Other games I'm really into are Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing, Digimon, Final Fantasy, and games based off of movies, like Indiana Jones, Star Wars, etc.

As for other entertainment, I like a lot of movies, specifically 80's and 90's movies, but I'll watch just about any movie. My favorites are The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Johnny Be Good, Revenge of the Nerds, Star Wars series, Indiana Jones series, Jurassic Park trilogy, and Jurassic World. Favorite shows of mine are That 70's Show, Little Women L.A., Marriage Boot Camp, One Piece, Digimon, Sailor Moon, Adventure Time, JJBA (the comics also), and Regular Show. I also love to read Marvel comics as well.

Other minor info about me, I like animals and I have a parakeet name Sweet Pea and a black cat name Shadow, my horoscope is Scorpio and I'm a Catholic. My parents are from Italy and moved to the States for business reasons related to my father that he doesn't talk about much, my older brother and I were born and raised in California though and my parents are currently teaching me Italian. Anyways, I love conversations, so leave a VM or send a PM if you want and I'll reply back when I can. Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night. :)

Catholicism, animation, comics, games, movies, novels, fanfiction, plushies, and animals
    ~Formerly touhougirl~

※If you add my Friend Code please let me know※
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Signature

[​IMG] [​IMG]