• Snowy sets out into the Wild Area and encounters a giant Pokemon lurking in a den. Watch here as Snowy goes head to head with the massive Pokemon.
  • With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Recent content by Tactician Karina

1. Tactician Karina

Rate the video game music above

5/10 the track is not too bad, but it's not that interesting imo. Since I've been playing this game again on the Switch this time, I think I'll post another track from it on here again:
  2. Tactician Karina

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Please no, some mobile game spinoffs can be fun (like FE Heroes for me) but I'm sure most of the Smash community would pretty much hate this idea, and I personally wouldn't enjoy it either.
  3. Tactician Karina

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

A surprised looking Eevee from, I think, one of the earlier TCG packs.
  4. Tactician Karina

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

8.5/10 one of my favorites (along with it's evo) from gen I. Wailord
  5. Tactician Karina

The New ABC Game

Yveltal
  6. Tactician Karina

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

This is a minor nitpick, but looking at the Garreg Mach Monastery stage again I'm surprised that Felix isn't a background character with Dimitri, I get Lorenz and Hilda with Claude and Petra with Edelgard, but I'd assume they'd add Felix with Dedue (instead of Ingrid) since having them both...
  7. Tactician Karina

What video games are you playing now?

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore, finished Ch.1 and will be starting Ch.2 tonight. Beat Aversa and got to level 15, before that I got some more weapons to master for Tsubasa and Touma, also got the Rapier for Itsuki but still haven't mastered the Epee yet. Also Kiria just joined so that'll be...
  8. Tactician Karina

Rate the video game music above

9/10 catchy and definitely a track I'd listen to more than once. Sounds more like a theme for a stage than a character though, imo at least, but still great regardless.
  9. Tactician Karina

The New ABC Game

Natu
  10. Tactician Karina

What video games are you playing now?

Fire Emblem Heroes, finally got both Ced and Shannan from the Heir of Light banner, got even more lucky when I pulled two Shannan's from the two available red orbs. Now I'm just waiting for the Tempest Trials event so I can get Itsuki from the upcoming TMS event. (hopefully Yashiro can be added...
  11. Tactician Karina

The New ABC Game

Unfezant
  12. Tactician Karina

Do you have a top or a list of your favorite Pokemon?

Glameow and Purugly are the two I admittedly do tend to like a bit more compared to the others, especially since they're often forgotten and dissed on. So I have developed a bit more fondness for them because of that.
  13. Tactician Karina

Recent Gaming Purchases

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore (Switch), second time I bought TMS#FE since I really loved playing it on the Wii U. (still would have preferred FE4&5 character cameos over 1/11, 3/12, and 13 and to replace edgy Chrom and boring Draug, but it's fine and at least Navarre is in)
  14. Tactician Karina

The New ABC Game

Liepard
  15. Tactician Karina

Contest: Best Moth/Butterfly Pokémon

Frosmoth simply because I think it has a pretty design. My ranking for them: 1. Frosmoth 2. Butterfree 3. Vivillon 4. Volcarona 5. Beautifly 6. Mothim 7. Venomoth 8. Dustox