Recent content by Tactician Karina

1. Tactician Karina

Rate the video game music above

8.5/10 I really like how it sounds like it could have come out of the original trilogy of movies, but still retain its own identity for this game. Also, the foreboding atmosphere this track gives off actually pays off very well given the location itself.
  2. Tactician Karina

What youtube (non-music) video did you watch last?

The Miya twins look so good! Kind of scary how I sort of called it again(?) Now he needs to do more TR art and hopefully Wind Breaker one of these days (and maybe Initial D and Wangan Midnight too).
  3. Tactician Karina

6/10 Guilty Gear music is generally pretty good and they're usually pretty "safe" compared to other game OST's, but they also fall into sounding similar to other fighting game tracks (not a bad thing, as GG generally has my favorite music within the genre). Regardless, this track is slightly...
  4. Tactician Karina

What YouTube channels do you frequently watch?

Lately the only five Youtubers I usually watch often/when I can are STUDIO AP art, akidearest, Sakura Stardust, KyotoRobato and Alteori. The first because I really, really love his art and outside of those on Pixiv and JP twitter I follow, is one of the few artists on the internet I actively...
  5. Tactician Karina

As someone who unironically loves the books and movies, I'd give an animated Twilight a shot even if I agree it's not needed (as long as it doesn't look like the ugly cartoons on the current CN, Disney, and Nickelodeon channels)
  6. Tactician Karina

5/10 I thought the game was just fine, but the soundtrack is hit or miss for me, unfortunately. I don't know, I just don't really like this specific track in general; it's not the worst, but I guess a few other tracks kind of spoiled me at the time and this one is just, meh to me.
  7. Tactician Karina

I was not expecting him to draw Kenma so soon after I mentioned he should do him next lol
  8. Tactician Karina

Now he needs to do Kenma and the Miya twins. still waiting on Izana Kurokawa, Sanzu, and the Haitani bros. including the latter three's Bonten versions
  9. Tactician Karina

Mature Shin megami tensei/persona thread

Persona 1 and the Persona 2 duology need remakes I agree, but also I would love to see them revive Majin Tensei; I've only played the first one and I think that one certainly deserves a remake as well. Aside from that, give me Switch ports, or at least another release, of Digital Devil Saga...
  10. Tactician Karina

9.5/10 I've always been fond of most of Castlevania's OST's throughout the franchise, but SotN's OST really hits different for me (though I am biased since it is my top favorite in the series). Definitely the best track in regards to the atmosphere, and I love that it has that impression of...
  11. Tactician Karina

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Crunchyroll is streaming it yes. Apparently Netflix as well from what I've heard, though I don't really watch much from it to know for sure. I did like the older animation style for it as it has a charm to it, the newer one is fine, but looking at figure releases for Holo in current year, they...
  12. Tactician Karina

Anime What will be the next Anime series you'll watch?

Wind Breaker is another new series that's going to air on the fifth of this month, definitely going to pick it up since it looks really good. Admittedly, the main character, Haruka, has a cool design which also caught my eye. Then, once I finish most of my watching list, I'm thinking of also...
Back
Top Bottom