Recent content by tactician1016

1. T

Want: Dream World Gligar/Gliscor

If I don't hear from someone after this post, I'll just wait until I have enough dream points to unlock the Gligar level, and alter my original request.
  2. T

Anyone want to do this trade? I know I don't have much, but...
  3. T

Re: Gligar/Gliscor: Dream World (seeking) Given that I haven't heard from the above poster, I will resume the search. If anyone wants to trade, just let me know.
  4. T

Re: Gligar/Gliscor: Dream World (seeking) Thank you very much. Ready to trade whenever.
  5. T

I'm looking for a Gligar/Gliscor with the Dream world ability (immunity/poison heal). If possible, I'd like a decent nature (impish, careful, jolly, adamant). IVs don't really matter to me, and I can ev train it myself. I can offer one of the below (i don't have much, but...): Modest Zoroark...
  6. T

Battle Subway- RMT Advice

My mistake about location, sorry. Any ideas for specific pokemon to use?
  7. T

Battle Subway- RMT Advice

Just looking for some advice here, as I have the first two 'mons pretty much in perfect synergy, but I need a third that can work well with them. Note that I have not beaten the Subway Boss yet (either one), so I'm looking for help with that first. (Can you switch teams between challenges? I...
  8. T

Pokemon you didn't think you would use

Lilligant, if only because of an extremely limited movepool. Tried it, haven't looked back. Quiver Dance + Giga Drain + Sleep Powder (not in that order) = victory. Cofagrigus. Took down Marshall alone. Toxic, Protect, Shadow Ball, heal items. Rinse and repeat. Crustle. Something about Stealth...
  9. T

Legendless v 3.0 (Final version)

edit: i switched up Infernape's set to something better. Enjoy.
  10. T

Rotom-H is my revenge killer with scarf.
  11. T

Well, machamp was too slow (in fact my entire team was), so i switched him for faster fire type.
  12. T

My UnderUsed team, Please Rate

Unfortunately, as of today, Umbreon is officially an OU Pokemon (according to smogon at least). Not sure what fits his slot now...
  13. T

It wasn't my mistake, the "Export to text" option uses Spd. I'll go ahead and change it though. And i'm not changing sand veil, i've won matches because of it.
  14. T

As of now, azelf and latias are medium threats to this team, considering latias outspeeds, well, everyone on my team, and with calm mind, is nearly unbeatable. Should i have a scarfer on my team to cover this weakness? Right now, i'm thinking giving Rotom-H a scarf and putting Trick over...
  15. T

Oddly enough, i've OHKO'd a gengar with pursuit as they stayed in and tried to focus punch ( i guess they thought i was a dragon dancer).
Back
Top Bottom