• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Tadashi

1. T

Tadashi's Trade Thread

Ok here's what I've got so far: Ryukami - Pain Split Duskull (trade in progress) Lazyboy - Lickitung w. Curse + Amnesia (no nature specified - plz reply) Metaknight - Duskull + Totodile (in progress) @Charmander330: I can get an Elekid for ya, no probs. I shall PM you. @Rev: I can get...
  2. T

Tadashi's Trade Thread

I shall PM you and we'll sort out the details ;) Man, I don't use AR. Otherwise I wouldn't be up here asking for trades. Anyway. I can get you a Curse + Amnesia Lickitung now that I know how to breed both moves on. :D Do you need a specific nature?
  3. T

Tadashi's Trade Thread

I do not have any Gligar bred ATM. I have a father with the move, and I breed it with a female Gliscor to produce the baby. However, I do have a couple of Pain Split Duskull already hatched. Both male, one Relaxed, one Impish, both at lv.1 and totally UT. Yay Pichu! <3 Lickitung? Unusual...
  4. T

Palletshipping

Hey all, just a quick reminder that the PalletShipping Halloween-themed One-shot contest deadline is on Sunday October 11. Please send your entries to either silvershell or I (as silvershell has generously given me the power of judge ^^). We've very few entries, so the more we get, the more...
  5. T

Wanted: Any Male Cranidos/Rampardos I'M A NOOB!

Maybe he has Pearl or a Platinum ID that only yields Shieldon. Anyway. I can offer a Cranidos for you - I'll have to hatch it, though. That means it'll be totally UT. Is that ok?
  6. T

Tadashi's Trade Thread

Wants Priority: - Shotokan Pichu (Pikachu-colored/Shiny event Pichu) - Eigakan Arceus (with ALL Event moves & Rowap Berry attached) Legends - Jirachi (Tanabata, WISHMKR, Poképark) - Mew (Faraway Island, Hadou/Aura, MYSTRY, Palcity, Poképark, Hayley) - Darkrai (Eigakan, Alamos [w. Spacial Rend...
  7. T

Wish Upon A Star (multishipping, PG-13)

Chapter 2: Carefully Constructed Lies Chapter 2: Carefully Constructed Lies Briiiiiiiiing! As if guided inexorably by invisible puppet strings, Ash hauled himself out of his desk chair and shuffled down the hallway to his locker with enough grace to avoid bumping into the myriad...
  8. T

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) Um hey~ It's been a while. So I saw this announcement on a LJ com that we're having a PalletShipping fanfic contest. I'd love to join, but after scrolling back about four pages, I have to ask... ... Where the frig is the sign-up sheet?
  9. T

GSC sucked, and if you played it, you know it too.

Okay OP, your points are well thought-out and I see and respect the merit in there. But let's face it; the only reason everyone is so hooked on these remakes is because they have such fond memories playing the originals that they don't really notice these flaws in their warm and fuzzy memories.
  10. T

Wish Upon A Star (multishipping, PG-13)

The idea for this... well, it hit me while I was in the shower the other day. Guys, I swear, when my mind wanders, weird stuff happens >>; But this fic is just too good to pass up... I'm using English names, so nya. The sole exception is Jun, whose dub name has yet to be revealed and whose...
  11. T

Review DP129: Resurrected Regigigas! J Returns!!

Re: DP 129 "Resurrected Regigigas! J Returns!!" Preview Thread Woah, this looks insanely good! And how could it not be - it has J! She's like, the best villain we've ever had o_o Can't wait to see this ep!
  12. T

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really) I came back with the last of my big screenshot dump (Woops I'm so late xD). I'm so glad you all enjoyed! <3 (Oh, and to pixies and fairies, you're not alone. Gary had such great hair in the old-skool eps *_*) 023 - Preparing our goodbyes...
  13. T

Palletshipping

Thanks guys~ I want to learn to make some actual decent icons. Preferably Pallet ones <3 I brought 11 more pics as a continuation to my last post~ ^_^ 012 - On the floor 013 - What's that? 014 - Hands-on approach 015 - A present for me? 016- Don't you guys ever get tired of being losers...
  14. T

Palletshipping

Hiya! SPPf's Pallet H.B.I.C. reporting! (I don't come here that often XD) I made these caps myself a while ago, and I figured I'd share them here. They're from the Gligar evolution episode, which I know is old, but still ^^ Nothing like some good ol' screencaps, right? For the life of me...
  15. T

Archaic, Kasumi to wed: Bulbagarden admins planning for 2009

Wow, that's great news! Congrats, Archaic & Kasumi ^_^
Back
Top Bottom