Taengoo
Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You should have Metzli get some protection going around these guys. It's getting bad in there, haha.
    For the record, that was what I'd initially intended to do with the workers' awareness that there may have been Gijinka experiments on board.
    I've been thinking lately that I could message you special information based on what Ave should hear; I began doing something similar for Marius a few days ago.
    It's the first time in years that I'm single on a valentines day xD *high fives* how are you gonna spend it?

I noticed xD; sorry for the rude reminder.
    Hey there xD how are you? xD

I was sending this message to see if you still were going to post in bh.
    Oh man, I've been spelling it wrong the whole time! I was like only 2 or 3 years old when it was on, but I remember watching the episode where cyborgwas against a robot from his video game and needed to give more then 100% in strength to win. I also remember playing the teen titans game on cn. I was so upset when i watched ttg so upset. Yes I know it was aimed for little kids but it is so...bad. Did you watch young justice?
    Hi write raven! I just wanted to say a couple of things. I really like your rp character mitzel and how she abandoned Aya..won nice. Also I just wanted to do this thing where I chat to those who are in a rp with me like you. And also is that raven from teen titans?! I love teen titans! Did you watch the series from 2003? Awesome. Sorry if I sound like a weirdo that's creeping you out. :)

I'm good, started back at school a couple of weeks ago, it's been really tough for me.
    What did you have planned for Metzli at the very beginning? Is she a new recruit coming into Null or something else that you had in mind?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom