Taengoo
Local time
10:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday!

Also you should post in heroes if you can so we can confront Killian xD
    By the way, you should've told me when you were planning to have Killian actuallyd o something :p just saying. But in general I don't think anyone's gonna want their character to be affected by that so they'll just dodge, remember the rules for fighitng, no auto hits or anything. Also once Killian is defeated (he has to be defeated) I'll do something else with him.
    Selenium has agreed to assist Shinotsuku Ame, so that is settled.

As for the names, I have: "Unlucky Seven"/"Unlucky Se7en", "The Rain of Terror," and "'Why is Six afraid of Se7en?' 'Because Se7en will destroy humanity.'" ...Again, if you have any more suggestions, feel free to use them.
    It sounds good to me! Let me just hear back from Selenium first. (And , well, make a name. If you have any suggestions they are welcome.) Otherwise, I like the plot and I like your character, so it seems all good to me.
    A few things:

First, Shinotsuku Ame is a guy. Just saying lol~ I'll come up with a name as best I can right now.

Second, what would be the result if Ame manages to defeat Se7en, but he is unable to find a cure in time? Suppose, 1-3 cities or so affected.
    Take your time, it's all good. It sounds good to me so far. Meanwhile I just need to come up with the name (which to be honest, I'm really not good at. At all)

Also, would it be cool if I asked Selenium to work with me? It would be intresting to work with a partner who is weak to, well, water. But it's alright should you just want to fight one on one.
    Hey, could you try to get your sign-up done for my roleplay? I would really like to start it soon.
    Sure, I actually added something new to the sign up, so you should check that out.
    No I mean cause Aulay is supposed to be with Kai, Gabriel and Juliet practicing for the battle of the bands right now xD but you haven't posted.
    Well the assassins wouldn't kidnap them really xD I mean they have no reason to if it's not part of a job or something like that. The second one sounds really interesting, in general I want your characters to sort of become clsoer to the rest of the cast : o starting with Aulay since he's helping with th eband mission.

Still you picked the coolest instrument family xD I mean they're all pretty great instruments to play. And in general it's just awesome, I don't really know how to play any instruments myself xD

It's kind of funny. AutumnBreeze is also part of band xD I think she plays the Piccolo if I remember correctly, and she also has the same philophy of trying ot be more creative and such so that people don't judge her cause of her age xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom