Taengoo
Local time
1:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, you've got quite a skillset on you huh? Were they tough to master?

Well that's something you can always figure out, though I see that the powers you come up with are a bit more out there than others xD there's not as simple or seen as much.

Also you should post onbh too xD
    I play the alto, tenor, and baritone saxophone, but next year I'm hoping to learn the bassoon. o:

I don't quite know what power he'll have - my guess is it may have something to do with either plasma, altering matter, or chaos energy. :p
    Oh, that sounds like a pretty good idea actually xD

Oh, you play in a band? that's pretty cool, what instrument do you play? :eek:
    Tbh, first yes you have to ask me every time you want to introduce a new character xD AutumnBreeze also asked me prior to it. And secondly I dont'really want to have any new characters from the people we have so far, especially sibling characters since we have so many already. Also I think first you should probably have Vin get more involved into things herself before adding another character into the fray.
    As I said in the sign UPS, abilities are okay. I don't remember seeing it in your sign up, so just remember to put those kind of things in your sign UPS. There is no need to edit.
    ----------
    A tall teenager, taller than most everyone, let his gaze bore down on his Greninja. He did not speak, however communicating with his Pokémon by thought. However, he knew the Pokémon before him could hear. Giving a nod, Nocturne stepped out of the stadium, knowing his Greninja was perfectly capable of demolishing the others.
    ----------
    In this your character is communicating with greni ja through thoughts. why is that?
    Hi! I just realized that I've never really talked to you before (even though I've been in like, four roleplays with you). Super sorry about that! ;; Anyway, how are you?
    Hey, just dropping by to make sure if you were still going to Sign Up. Sorry if you were in the middle of something, I didn't meant to bother you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom