T
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey sorry I missed you last night, I'm on GMT so I was already asleep by the time you got back to me! I just hope we coincide at some point today.
    It's a bad thing that we live so far away from each other because the time you're usually available is 01:00 (AM) for me, but whenever you see me on you can VM or PM me and I can start sending you the clones
    I don't mean to be a bother or anything, but I figured I'd message you here to say I'm available if you wanted to work something out~ :3
    I will definitely trade you the ralts for the shaymin. Just let me know when you are available. I should be able to trade most of the day today :D
    sorry, i cant. i already promised it to someone else. If i get another one, ill tell you. sorry!
    Drop me a VM/PM next time you're on, and I can trade with you. Have you chosen the 3 pokemon now?
    I'm so sorry! I just left when you sent your message to the thread, so I didn't see that you wanted them back... :-( I will clone them for you, and you can pick 3 pokemon from my shop and I will clone 4 of them for you aswell, if you will forgive me:unworthy: Please don't get the wrong picture of me or the people here in Bulbaforums :eek:hdear: What timezone are you in, so I can trade them cloned back to you ASAP?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom