Recent content by Tag3r

1. T

Tag3r's Random Distro!

There's about 1000+ Pokemon in it, easy to connect if you know Pokecheck. It'll be turned off randomly (sorry!) And all the Pokemon ARE non-hacked from well known Smogon RNG'rs. 72.100.40.156
  2. T

Shop Sign-Up Thread

I'd like to make a shop. I have over 700 generation V pokemon. Most are RNG'd for IV's
  3. T

Troggy's Burninated Village (Last Update: 12/08/11)

Re: Troggy's Burninated Village (Now Open) Could you do a breeding project on HG for me? You can have any 3 things in my Smogon Shop. Here's what I request. Shiny Drowzee (Shiny preferred, not needed) Timid - 31/31/x/31/31/31 Any egg moves. I don't really need any. Please VM me a reply in...
  4. T

( ≧ ω≦)ノ Awesome Thread!

Hello. I'm interested in these... Pikuffy's Shiny Chimchar Level: 1 | ♂ OT: PENIS| ID: 38539 Nature: Naive | Ability: Blaze IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 EV's: Untouched Moves: Scratch | Leer | ThunderPunch | U-Turn Full redis Flan's Shiny Tangrowth Level: 100 | ♀ OT: Flan| ID: 18440...
  5. T

The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] ~CLOSED~

Re: The Global Terminal [Pokemon Hack Checker] After talking to the owner of the Togekiss, Im fairly sure it's legit. Could you send the files anyways?
  6. T

Tag3r's RNG {Pretty dang cheap!}

Sent you a VM. Meet you down there :D
  7. T

Ok what's your FC? EDIT! I'm going to have to trade tomorrow. I have to go
  8. T

lol don't worry about it
  9. T

I'd like the level 1. and the move is fine
  10. T

Thank you lol. I have the egg already, just waiting to hatch
  11. T

hmm. ok I can do that!
  12. T

Ok! I'll see if I'm working on your order right now. any nickname?
  13. T

Ok. for the Giratina (Since it's not THAT rare) I'll get you a shiny Eevee? Not sure if I can get that Adamant nature though. If I find one under 2000 frames I'll get an Adamant. anything else is just what you get. deal?
  14. T

hmm. any IV'd Pokemon? Sinjoh Ruins Pokemon?
  15. T

sorry but i cannot
Back
Top Bottom