Recent content by TaiChiChasers

1. T

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year This is not fake, I just want to prove that he's lying. And it was in .JPEG, what do you expect, HD quality? And compare it to any PM on Serebii, there's no difference.
  2. T

(Mod Note: Read First Post! Updated 6/1/13) Game Freak "expanding Pokémon world"

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year When I asked that guy on Serebii if it was true, I got this:
  3. T

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year Space Colony? Really? xD
  4. T

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year Yeah, the best thing we could do is stop talking about this since this is exactly what the troll wants, for this to get attention and have all the PKMN communities talking about it He already got banned from Serebii and I'm reporting...
  5. T

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year A Digital-Type that's weak to nothing? I'm sorry, but this just wouldn't be fair so it can't be true. Edit: And Serebii removed his post. lol
  6. T

Re: Game Freak promise to expand the Pokémon world next year Yeah, 2012 wasn't the best year of Pokémon for me. I was not interested in Conquest or B2/W2. I was literially on a video game hiatus this whole time. So I'm really excited for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity in March and I...
  7. T

Review New Years Pokemon Special 2013

Not funny at all, luckily with TPCi, we probably don't have to worry about this getting dubbed.
  8. T

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Only 144? I won't lie, that does somewhat make me upset. My favorite part of the Mystery Dungeon games was having access to all the Pokémon,
  9. T

"Pokémon" and "VIZ Media"

I don't think VIZ would be interested in taking over the dubbing.
  10. T

FAQ: PMD: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth/Gates to Infinity Discussion Thread

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f280/pok%C3%A9mon-mystery-dungeon-gates-infinity-announced-u-s-143926/ This is the place to discuss the newest edition to the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon franchise!
  11. T

Dogasu's Backpack Discussion

Dogasu, what or who is G'Cis'? Is it Ghetsis?
  12. T

Pokemon Smash is showing an edited version of "Rougela's Christmas" next week

TPCi probably wants to take extra precaution unlike Toei Animation with Mr. Popo. I actually like the redesign, as it makes it look more like a Psychic type.
  13. T

Will "Meloetta's Dazzling Recital" Be Dubbed?

Pros: - M15 was shorter compared to the other movies, making it possible the short would be dubbed to make the feature longer when it's released onto DVD. - From what I can see, every Pikachu short released alongside a movie has been dubbed in English, the last one being Gotta Dance from...
  14. T

Review M15: Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice

Was the movie not as long because of the short? If so, they better dub the special when it comes onto DVD!
  15. T

Review M15: Kyurem VS. The Sword of Justice

I watched this in Canada. Scenes were obviously not cut, but this movie felt so short. It was only on from 5-6:45, including commercials. To me, this felt too much like Movie 11, with the trains and the Pokémon Center. Not to mention the way the Cryogonal was way too similar to the...
Back
Top Bottom