Recent content by Taija

1. T

What are you currently doing/ thinking about right now?

Doing: Reading these forums and chatting with my boyfriend Thinking: I need to go to beeed.. but I don't wanna :(
  2. T

What Do You Fear?

I have a bad case of social anxiety, dental phobia and spider phobia. I'm also a little bit afraid of mirrors.
  3. T

Do you think people will ever stop thinking that the games are based off the anime?

Re: Do you think people will ever stop thinking that the games are based off the anim Nope, it's never gonna stop. My sister used to think so for a long time, too, till I explained it to her. I can't remember which one I was introduced to first, the games (or Red, to me more precise) or anime...
  4. T

How are you feeling today?

Very depressed.
  5. T

Weirdest/Strangest Pokémon merchandise you have

Pokemon Mini Megasketcher I love it. :D
  6. T

Post your current CTRL+V's!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_K-W3DdZpZMw/SYo8l34dxWI/AAAAAAAAABU/Bl3TQjAGswE/s320/1233621004344.jpg
  7. T

Funny Pokémon Goodies

Re: PokéDads! Anyone got any? Likidad is the best. :D
  8. T

Which is your favourite Flying Pokemon?

Re: FAVORITE FLYING TYPES! Scyther and Gyarados.
  9. T

The thing I always wonder about Mew.

They keep changing it's color a bit in each game, too. White with a pink tint in RB: Yellowish in Yellow: Violet in GSC: Reddish pink in RSE: And now pure pink in DPPt: I personally would like it to be light pink.
  10. T

Completing the Pokedex

I've caught 319 so far, all without using the GTS. I'm gonna continue till I've got all except the event Pokémon. I also have an obsession of having every single Pokemon in my box, and in the right order. So it's not enough if I've once caught a Pokemon and then evolved it - I have to have...
  11. T

Lugia or Ho-oh?

Lugia, but I don't mind Ho-oh either.
  12. T

Post your current CTRL+V's!

It's Sick And Twisted, But Guys Like Innocence
  13. T

Least Memorable Pokemon?

Dunsparce is far from the least memorable, since it appears 20 times in every thread like this. I keep forgetting that Mawile and the Clamperl line exist.
  14. T

Your Fav Eeveelution

I voted for Umbreon, but lately I've found new love for Flareon.
  15. T

Articuno, Moltres or Zapdos

Articuno, but honestly, they're all pretty damn awesome.
Back
Top Bottom