Recent content by Tailisu10

1. Tailisu10

SwSh Why is the reception for Sword and Shield so polarizing?

It's pretty disappointing how things are turning out for the first traditional mainline game in various aspects. :/
  2. Tailisu10

Opinions on Poké Ride

I love it, but was too overdue. I'm annoyed on how it took this long to replace the HMs.
  3. Tailisu10

Post your trainer pics!

Team Aqua Represent
  4. Tailisu10

Pokemon Game in 2017

Me and and Master Cyrus have supported his statement, all you need to do is a simple google search to bring up a few results. I've been seeing this for the entire game. One of the girls trading in the Royal Avenue's Pokemon Center definitively has blurred text.
  5. Tailisu10

Pokemon Game in 2017

I've encountered it, I'm playing moon digitally on my N3DS.
  6. Tailisu10

Trailers and News Discussion

Soaring was cool novel feature that reminded me of old school rpg flying, but now I don't mind it being gone since we have Poke Ride now. Not only I won't need to have a pokemon to know fly, but it'll be faster.
  7. Tailisu10

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

It wouldn't inconvenience me since I always use my starter for the main game, but nobody should be forced to use a pokemon. This is actually another reason why I dislike HM, because you are out of luck if your current team isn't capable of learning a required one.
  8. Tailisu10

Character customization

I hope that whatever minigame or task we have to do won't be so annoying, if they're as good as the pokeathlon then I would be more than okay with it.
  9. Tailisu10

Character customization

Why are we even comparing customization with with the battle frontier? It isn't as if the former killed the latter, or have anything to do with each other to begin with. You're comparing apples to oranges, might as well say that the pokeathlon is better than the Pokemon Center. What's the need...
  10. Tailisu10

Looking for 5IVs for breeding

I have a 5IV eevee, goomy, gible and fletchling for the tyrunt and axew
  11. Tailisu10

Character customization

We definitely have more haircuts for the boys, pretty much what I wanted.
  12. Tailisu10

Trailers and News Discussion

Prof. Oak is extremely tanned lmao
  13. Tailisu10

Character customization

There's probably going to be different headwears judging from the female's headband.
  14. Tailisu10

Spare Breeding Pokemon Offers and Trade

Friend Code: 3566-1548-8575 I’ve had these spare pokémon for a while, and I figured I might as well look to trade, instead of letting them gather dust in my pc box. I am looking for these: 5 IV Ditto (Willing to give at least 2 pokemon for 1) 31/x/31/31/31/31 31/31/31/x/31/31...
  15. Tailisu10

Preview XY131: Kalos League Victory! Satoshi's Ultimate Match!!

If Ash wins this, I'll watch this entire series.
Back
Top Bottom