• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Taither
Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, sorry I had to log off at that time. I added you, and my FC is 1547-5965-3689. Send me back a VM when you're available!
    GE1 and Burst had good reception here so I think they'll launch it too >:p, they're just taking their time :sweatlol:. A lot of games get launched several months after Japan so my hopes are still up, I'll try to import it either way.. But I won't be able to use the multiplayer and that sucks :(

My mind's still blank about it. But I'll try to look for a good one with multiplayer 'cause heck, who don't like to play with friends? :p Dragon's Crown and Silent Hill Book of Memories look awesome ^^
    Something you can recomend me?
    really now? Yay! I think it's availble through the shop or something :p I just played it in a friend's psp since I was really poor to buy one. At least I'll have someone to play with when they decide to release GE2.
    Heck yeah~! Please tell me you have God Eater.. :'(. rofl, looks like we have really influencing friends~ What have you been playing? I hope there are good multiplyer games >:D

I forgot to ask if you want her nicknamed or something :eek: Since I guess you're going for a competitive one ^^
    Yay! :p I have two people now ^^ What games are cool for you? Say fighting ones, say fighting ones, say fighting ones :XD2:
    I planned on getting Fuuko too, got a liking for all, but heck.. Feene is badass :p

Thanks for the T-Rexy! I'll try to kick asses with him ^^
    Crap I have the 3DS version, I don't see any differences though :p Gonna try to get Feene?
    I'm planning on getting a Vita soon, you better add me eh? :3
    Ok, let me get online :p
    ..! No way.. You played the game too? :'D My true bro! ^^ PSVita or 3DS?
    No worries, I understand. Holidays were pretty busy for us too. I actuall just got out of surgery not but like four hours ago, lolz.
    Hey, im sorry, i fail with mention tags...would have let you know sooner but you know how the holidays are.

Anyway, i posted in the rp a few days ago. Didnt know if you noticed, so i wanted to make sure. :D
    Hey, is everything going alright? I'm more than certain you're aware of the National Park run, but I just wanted to check in and make sure everything is okay! :>
    Oh, well, uh, I kindof went ahead and signed up for an Indiv run instead and it's just started so, I don't think I'll be able to Team RP any time soon... Sorry ^_^; Thanks for the offer, though :)
    Hi Taither, just thought I'd drop a VM in case you'd forgotten about the Team Run to Oktori... ^_^;; I mean, it's totally cool with me to wait longer if you need some time and stuff, but I thought I'd check to make sure. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom