Taither
Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who said anything about quitting? =P

Just focusing on schoolwork and the like. I'm always busy so it's tough to be on all the time. I do check pretty frequently, though.

Definitely once school is over, I'll be around more.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, though.
    Major sorries for the wait!!! I won't be able to get anything done until Wednesday most likely, but I promise I will get it done asap! Christmas is a bear, haha.
    Hopefully that'll work out, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see D: I'll send you a VM when I know what time I can trade, at least!
    We live in the woods, so there's no wifi connection except her own in her house (which we can't get working :( ) And my friend doesn't even own a DS D:
    I got a 3DS yesterday, actually! But I left it at home. Man, I knew I should've brought that one instead X_X It seems like we have no idea how to change her network from WPA to WEP, so maybe it'd be better if we trade when I'm home tomorrow? If that's alright D: So sorry for all the trouble >.<
    Ack, her internet isn't compatible or something like that, but we're trying to fix it now by changing her router to WEP xD Hopefully it'll work!
    No that's alright :D But I have a small error wiht my connection since I'm at my friend's place, and I need to find the network code, so it might take a few more mins D: Sorry!
    I couldn't help but notice you haven't posted in your National Park RP yet. Did my mention not go through or something like that?
    It's really early and I'm overtired so I assume this is for the GB tourney?

I'll probably be good to battle tomorrow, if you're around.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom