Recent content by Taither

1. Taither

GIVEAWAY: Contrary Snivy, and Thick Fat Tepig

Re: GIVEAWAY: Contrary Snivy Thanks for the Snivy! Now to breed it and make strong babies to conquer the world with. Enjoy your awesome speed boost Venipede. ^^
  2. Taither

Re: GIVEAWAY: Contrary Snivy Sorry! My friend code was reset last night, my 3DS wouldn't launch any games so I had to wipe it. :/ It's working now and my new friend code is 4914 5854 1921
  3. Taither

Re: GIVEAWAY: Contrary Snivy 2406 5451 8018 IGN: Arctas I'd like one! I can trade you quite a few IV bred Pokemon, some with egg moves.
  4. Taither

WISHMKR Jirachi Giveaway

May I have a Jirachi please? <3
  5. Taither

5IV Damp Mudkip giveaway

Kirby4ever My friend code is 2406 5451 8018 I'm ready whenever you are. :)
  6. Taither

5IV Damp Mudkip giveaway

I can give you Parasect, or the fossil Pokemons basic evolutions. Want me some Mudkipz.
  7. Taither

Bank-exclusive Balls and Vivillons, oh my!

Could I possibly get a male Venipede with the egg moves and hidden ability? I have quite a few egg move Pokemon, including Aqua Jet Marill, Ice Punch Sneasel, Brave Bird Skarmory, and others if I transfer them over from my Y version. I could also just give you a PP Up or Heart Scale...
  8. Taither

GEN VI: Looking for Diancie

Being as my schedule is all mixed up, and I don't get a chance to head to Gamestop very often, I had missed the giveaway. Because of this, I am looking for either an event code or an actual Diancie. I have a few legendaries I can trade, as well as a few 5IV egg moved Pokemon with the right...
  9. Taither

Diancie Codes

I can get you Landorus if you like. Let me know if you still have a code.
  10. Taither

Breeding Leftovers, Berries and more!

Re: 4/5iv Breeding Leftovers Hmm... I could do the one missing speed. My friend code is 2406 5451 8018
  11. Taither

Breeding Leftovers, Berries and more!

Re: 4/5iv Breeding Leftovers Can I get a Buneary with preferably 5 IVs, missing special attack? I can trade you a 4/5 IV Scyther, Larvesta, Zorua, or Tyrunt. Zorua has Sucker Punch and Tyrunt has all the fangs and Dragon Dance.
  12. Taither

Shiny 5IV Mons/Legendary Galore

Zorua - 6iv. Timid nature, Illusion. Egg moves Counter, Snatch, Extrasensory and Sucker Punch. Is this male or female? Just curious.
  13. Taither

GEN VI: Wanted: 4-5 IV Naughty Zorua/Zoroark Female

Yes I am! :D I'm ready to trade when you are. My friend code is 2406 5451 8018 and my ign is Arctas.
  14. Taither

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 5 Thanks for the Pokemon. :D
  15. Taither

trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon -closed-

Re: trading 5IV pokemon, some with HA and egg moves. giving away 4IV pokemon UPDATE 5 Haha, sorry. This Eevee FOR SYLVEON: Bold nature, Heal Ball, Anticipation (HA), egg moves: covet, yawn, curse, wish With the spread of 31/x/31/x/31/31 My friend code is 2406 5451 8018 ign is Arctas
Back
Top Bottom