• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
11:02 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You agreed to wifi prizes, but we neither know their ivs nor will all battlers benefit from them. Are we really going to proceed with this?
    Looks like my mass vm'ing paid off.:p

I think we should increase the size of the tourney. We already have 12 and more might sign later. If we do, please announce it in the thread.
    You haven't listed an AIM account for the URPG, so you can have up to 3 forum battles at once. Care to have another one?
    okay, I am reserving the second post of the thread for it. Check it out.

And I presume that both you and Rockman.exe will also be participating as both battlers and organizers?
    btw, you can use psych up + focus sahs alakazam against volcarona. Let volcarona get to +6 or anything.
    Switch in alakazam after something is killed, use psych up to copy all his stat changes and survive the attack by sash. Then kill him with a +6 psyshock and even sweep your opponent's team if it is possible.
    Eep, i forgot a new version came out... I've been using Showdown more as of late. One second, lemme download the update
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom