10:44 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Omega Leech
    Type: Grass, Physical
    PP: 10 (Max: 16)
    Base Power: 90
    Accuassy: 90%
    Decription: The user rams into the foe with horns that can drain energy.
    Extra Effects: User recovers 1/2 of damage done to foe.
    Signature move of Virizion

OR

Omega Leech
    Type: Grass, Status
    PP: 5 (Max: 8)
    Base Power: -
    Accuassy: 65%
    Decription: The user plants a big seed on the foe that drains alot of the foe's HP each turn
    Extra Effects: User drains 1/8 of opponents health each turn.
    Signature move of Virizion

Which one do you think fits the bill, and how would both of them be in competive battling.
    I don't think I am able to attend the Saturday battles because I have something on tomorrow Sunday morning, so I will need to sleep earlier than 3am my time.
    Okay, I'll do that.

That means it's going to be awhile until I get my Trick + Flame Orb Renuclus, unless I use a substute for awhile.
    Okay thank you!

I've been thinking, do to the fact I'm going to breed all of my competive Pokemon, should I have my Shiny competive Pokemon Pokegen'ed? Or should I buckle down on Pokemon BW2 and complete my Pokedex so I could breed Shiny Pokemon way easier? It would be cool, because it would be my own Pokemon, and not just hacked up, but they will also be weaker. But then when I win with my own Pokemon, I feel more accomplished, know what I mean?
    You know, the other day when I made that Trick Room team, and you said most players have 2-3 users. Do you know of any decently good offencive Pokemon that can use Trick Room? The only one I can think of is Renuclus. And Bronzong is more of a wall.
    Anyway, What about this one?

Pokemon Black & White Wifi Battle KingDaddyDMAC vs Shofu [UU TIER] - YouTube
    Eh, they range. Thats just one example. Just go watch some of his random Wi-fi battles. But I don't know.
    I know. It's just me complaining. :p

I really like this guy, he's a competive battler too, and he seems pretty good. Here's one of his videos: Pokemon Black & White Wifi Battle KingDaddyDMAC vs Dan - YouTube
    Okay.

Eventually, I'm going to get a regular Reunclus, and do a Toxic Orb Reunclus, and then get a Shiny Reunclus and do a Flame Orb Reunclus on that one.

You know, I bet if I used a Blaziken with the Blaze ability (because the only reason Blaziken got into Uber was Speed Boost), in OU, people would complain. Which sucks, because I really want to use Blaziken in OU.
    Kinda one thing I run into alot when I talk to competive players. Most are alright with me, like you, but some arn't.

Now, um, lets kinda break the nervous ice or whatever.

Does Poison Heal Breloom have anything good over Techitian Breloom?

Can Flame Orb Reunclus run a set that accuplishes different things then Toxic Orb Reunclus?
    What I want to do, though, is to use my favorite Pokemon, or any Pokemon for that matter, in there respective tiers to their highest potential. Know what I mean? I think it's kinda boring to use what everyone else is using: Mienshao and Metagross and stuff.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom