Recent content by Takoshi Wolfite

1. T

(Crap I'm both Scorpio and Sheep...Says alot of my personality)
  2. T

Journey through the Eevee Isles- A Pokemon RP

I'm Sorry, I just don't like how this is going so I'm leaving this RP before i do something I may regret laters.
  3. T

Journey Through the Eevee Isles.

Mako just looks at them calmly, "Alright anything else?"
  4. T

Mako steps forward
  5. T

Mako, Serene, and Shadow just look at each other before laughing a bit while shaking their heads before attending the meeting.
  6. T

Mako just smiled as he got back up and used Synthesis on himself, "Step one is complete. Now if you can admit that to her, then we would only have to worry about rescuing our trainers" He says walking off.
  7. T

Mako sighs. "I'll fix your tail after you get these three things through your head. One Serene may not look it but she is not that young she's probably the same age as Glace. Two, Serene is my wife." He says. "And three, You will apologize or believe me Serene will make sure you do if you...
  8. T

(Mako wasn't applying enough pressure to break his tail)
  9. T

Shadow Scoffs at Glace's comment. "Far from it, He's just started" Mako sets his other paw on Flare's Mouth. "I'm not done yet, I know you been fawning over Serene which didn't bother me until you said that Glace was too old for you. You pretty much just said Serene is too old for you." He says...
  10. T

"Sorry boy but that won't work on me" Mako says. "Now I want you to listen, what you said to Glace was rude and hurtful to her and I'd like for you to apologize laters to her" Serene just shrugs "It's alright, Mako will straighten things out."
  11. T

Not wasting a moment Mako follows him, this time grabbing Flare by the scruff of his neck and dragging him off away from everyone. After they were away from everyone Mako sets Flare down but keeps a paw on Flare's tail so he won't escape. "When one speaks to you, you'd do well to listen." Mako...
  12. T

"Alright, I'm going to go talk to him now" Mako says getting up and going over to Flare and sitting in his line of Sight of Serene. "Hello" Mako says to Flare.
  13. T

Mako sighs, "That boy is more trouble than i originally thought," He then turns to Glace. "Are you ok though?" Seeing that Glace and Flare stopped fighting Serene goes over to Shadow and begins to groom him. "Stop that, Sis" Shadow says embarrassed as he tries to escape but quickly fails as...
  14. T

"Ok Time to calm down you two," Serene says.
  15. T

"They make a cute Couple, Honey" Serene says to Mako. "That's for Sure," Mako says chuckling.
Back
Top Bottom