Recent content by Takoto

1. Takoto

What is your Favorite Fossil Pokemon?

Anorith & Armaldo, closely followed by Kabuto and Kabutops. I love their designs and their original inspirations.
  2. Takoto

Takoto's Art Thread [ Pokémon, Animals, etc]

Update #4 ! This time with Beta mon. Thank ya'll for looking <3
  3. Takoto

Update #3 I haven't updated in a month aaaa Work has been kicking my butt, and I got sick for over a week the last week OTL... I've been off work almost 10 days BUT I'm almost better!! Darn auto-immune disorders. Haven't gotten to draw as much as I'd like. [ LARGE VERSION ] [ LARGE...
  4. Takoto

Update #2 With the release of the Mew update in Pokémon GO, below is a speed paint for the above picture...!! I also designed a fakemon for the first time. It's not... very good because I tried very hard to stay within the style of the official art, so I think it ended up a bit lifeless. I...
  5. Takoto

Update #1 It's Mew ! Bigger Version Here I started drawing it a few days ago, but what with the announcement about Mew in Pokémon GO... I guess it's kinda a celebration picture now... !
  6. Takoto

Hey all I like Pokémon and animals and occasionally my own characters. Going to throw some of my pieces out onto here. Always open to constructive criticism. Will also link down to tumblr post of the image, as they can be viewed bigger there (I don't want to post them massive on here as it'll...
  7. Takoto

Starter discussion/speculation

Mmm, I feel like it's too early right now to know for certain, at least until we see the second and third stages of the starters, but I just figured these were the most likely things they'd be based off of what with their current designs and all.
  8. Takoto

Blind or Spoiled - how much do you want to know?

Spoiled for Pokémon designs, blind for plot details.
  9. Takoto

Starter discussion/speculation

Warning; mention of recently possibly leaks from the .co.jp site, as well as a slip in CoroCoro YouTube trailer. This is just speculation from what we've seen so far, but I hope at least some of this information proves true Q u Q//
  10. Takoto

Trademarks, logos for Pokémon Sun and Moon uncovered: Fans speculate about potential new games

I hope these are real; very excited. "Moon" is very much my aesthetic. Anything could happen so I don't want to make predictions on whether or not it'll be a gen 6 or gen 7 game. Though I personally feel like if this isn't a new gen, it'll be a little of a waste. Moon and Sun sound very exciting.
  11. Takoto

Takoto Art Thread

Hello everyone !! Some more art, and replies, I started a series of redrawing Gold/Silver sprites because they tend to have interesting poses. Though, my tablet pen nib broke so I've had to order a new one, but luckily I have a bunch of art queued up on tumblr and will post them over next week ...
  12. Takoto

Takoto Art Thread

Hello!! I am Takoto, please enjoy my artworks !! I will update every day or two days, I mostly draw Pokémon; Steven Universe and animals right now. Alongside each picture I will probably link to a bigger version of the picture encase people want to see. Bigger view here (tumblr) Bigger...
  13. Takoto

Who is your fav Johto starter ?

Cyndaquil line has always been my favourite starter line of all time, it's simple but still unique. It's not an incredible battler but it does the job and has a very awesome design.
  14. Takoto

Pokemon that deserves a mega-evolution

I don't know really if it deserves a mega-evolution but I'd really like to see a Blissey one, not because their stats are bad or anything but purely because the Chansey line is one of my favourite lines (Chansey is one of my top three Pokémon...) and I'd love to see what GameFreak would do with...
  15. Takoto

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Recently, I was breeding for a bunch of Spritzee (mostly because they've got a really cute design) and in the 8th egg a shiny popped out. I was pretty surprised, I never get shiny Pokémon that fast when intentionally breeding for shiny Pokémon. It was such a nice surprise because it's shiny form...
Back
Top Bottom