T
Local time
6:21 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi tala I'm the guy with the shiny metagross my phones being weird. I'm not sure if you got my message so ill post it here. I'd love to trade tonight so I can start training. My FC is 4170 6413 9452 I'd appreciate it much if you could get back to me soon. I have to go to school tomorrow.
    I will be free tomorrow from 8:30pm-8:00am, could be available as early as 7:30 if I can drag myself out of bed in time :).
    Between those times message me, even if I am not listed as online, as it will email me, which makes my ipad beep, getting my attention. (bulba logs me out automatically after a few mins of doing nothing, even if I leave it open, can't be bothered going through the settings to see if I can change that)
    sorry for the delay, my internet went all weird yesterday, some sites were working, but most (including bulba) were not. I am available now if you are, but only for about 15 mins.

EDIT: sorry gotta go
    If my time converter is right I should be available by 5:30/7:30/8:30 American Time, depending what time zone you are in. I'll be available earlier if your in Alaska or Hawaii.
    You asked for a Modest Munna and a Bashful Drifloon in exchange for any two Gems. The Pokemon holding the Gems don't matter (even Patrats), so that makes it easy. I believe that sums it up.
    Hiya, it's me. I'll be all set for that trade today, so just VM me when you get a chance and we can begin. My trainer name is Nova and my White 2 FC is 0562-4743-3930. I'll need your FC and trainer name, too. See you then.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom