Recent content by tala27

1. T

GEN VI: LF: Help in Filling Up Dex

we're u breeding them and one came out shiny ponyta ?
  2. T

Is the ponyta have nice IV spread? I don't really have any shinies. Just name off some pokemons and I can say if I have them
  3. T

From what you listed ....slurping, Noviern. What other ones do u have?
  4. T

Hi, I have a list somewhere, but off top of my head I know I still need evolutions of Kalos and Gen 5 pokemons. I can also help out too. I am usually free in da afternoons and evenings Mondays-Fridays and Sundays. Saturdays until 4pm then at night.
  5. T

Willing to help each other with TradeBacks

if anybody needs help in getting dex data entries, I can help you and you can help me. I am only going to be around until Friday, after that the place I'll be at has unstable internet. Iam free in afternoons and nights and my timezone is EST
  6. T

Dan's Pokedex filling breeding and offering thread

Hi I am looking to finish up my national dex. I only have obtained 360. From ur offer list, I would like HA Female Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Bunnelby,Dramantan,Cleffa. Lengendaries just for data entry. i will need to double check on da evolution stones. I play X version,but haven't hunted da caves...
  7. T

Need Houndour/Houndoom and certain starters

@Pumpkiz what is the IVs and Jolly or Neutral nature of the Cinccino ?
  8. T

Need Houndour/Houndoom and certain starters

I have Bulbasaur. Do u happen to have a Minccinio with Skill Link Ability (DW) or Cloyster with it's DW Ability.
  9. T

Need a Female Minccino with Dream World Ability

Yes its DW Ability is Skill Link
  10. T

Need a Female Minccino with Dream World Ability

Hi, Looking for to be part of my Gen 5 team. I can offer other DW Ability Pokemons, pokerus, certain items, dex entries.
  11. T

Trading, IV breeding leftovers, & MORE!

I can't see the link of Tradeback Service. I am interested in that service. I would also like the Ditto with Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense and if u still have Deerling #8. I will double check on my Safari Dittos to see if I already have ones with the IVs that u still need
  12. T

GEN VI: Looking For Aromasse

ok. well let me know if u end up deciding to evolve it first.
  13. T

GEN VI: Certain Nature Dittos

cool. When are u free to trade? I am usually free starting in the afternoons. Also at nights if I get a heads up. My timezone is EST. It's 3:48pm for me right now.
  14. T

GEN VI: Certain Nature Dittos

I have a Lonely Ditto that I can trade you for a Jolly Ditto
  15. T

GEN VI: Wanted: Adamant/Jolly/Modest Pokémon with the ability Synchronize

its a 100% chance for at least 2 IVs. Also I have pokerus. Do we have a deal?
Back
Top Bottom