Recent content by Talel

1. T

The Simple Question / Simple (or not so) Answer thread Mark II

Thanks for the quick responses, however I got another question :awww: Is breeding with a cloned version of a legal pokémon legal? I mean the pokémon you get from it will it be count as a legal pokémon?
  2. T

I got a question about pokémon respawning after beating the elite 4. Do the following pokémon respawn when you've beaten them before: Lake Rage Gyarados Lugia Ho-Oh Entei Raikou Latias
  3. T

wanted: these items/pokémons

Got the castform, I'm up for trading whenever you are.
  4. T

What natures are the synchronizers?
  5. T

I don't got a lot of time next 2 weeks so I can't rng comming 2 weeks since I find school more important than gaming :XD2:. So if you got the things I need I would appriciate it if you would ask something else in return then RNG jobs :thumbup:.
  6. T

I can RNG yes, I wanted ditto's to breed natu's and synch some legendary's. I recently RNG'd my first legendary (timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 Latios ftw). And uhhm is that ditto actually legal? And for you 2 with the fossils, what do you guys want for it?
  7. T

Okay I need the following items/pokémons -light ball -leftovers -all the fossils (or the pokémon from it) -the following ditto's with natures (doesn't matter what iv's) impish, bold, timid, jolly, adamant -any pokémon with synchronize with the following natures impish, bold, timid, jolly...
  8. T

I got a question, how can I check if the pokémon I traded is legit or not? I heard there was some way with an action replay device is that true? If so how? I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this but ah well. :thumbup:
  9. T

Re: Heracross are hiding from me? Try the trees behind kurts house at the town with the 2nd gym (idk the name) (try them all till you found a tree with pokémon and keep shaking it), about of 10 tries you always get at least 1-3. :shy:
  10. T

Thanks for the quick response :), today I cought my flawless timid latios and I was planning to start a new game anyway since I wanted to RNG all the legendary's from HG :phew:
  11. T

Not sure if this is the right section but anyway, I once hacked for items with an Action Replay code, but I've deleted them all. 3 days ago I finally took my enigma stone from the pokémarket from the event and got my soul dew. My question, do they count my soul dew legit (I recieved it from a...
  12. T

Celebi, Jirachi and Babies

Re: Offering: Events and Others Is the celebi hacked or from the colloseum disc or jungle tour? If it's legit I'll offer an cloned TRU acreus.
  13. T

General questions thread - have a question? Ask here!

question, is a roamers pokémon nature determined when they get released or when you encounter them for the first time?
  14. T

Wanted: the following pokémon

*Sorry for the double post, won't happen again promise! (L)
  15. T

General questions thread - have a question? Ask here!

I have a question about heart gold rng; I am getting probs with my target time. my wanted time & delay= wanted time = 20:02:16 wanted delay = 639 and I'm getting this= time = 20:02:15 delay = 639 I already got this delay & time for about 9x. Anyone got an idea how to get +1...
Back
Top Bottom