T
Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pikapost is running again, in the grasp of the networking group known as Thunderbolt. All of the old threads that were on the new servers before its closing are still there, so bottoms up!

Thank you.
    Tank, if you're still part-and-partial to the Pikapost forums, please take a glance at this thread there.

Thanks, ciao.
    Hey.:3
    On Pikapost it said it was your birthday today, but here it says it's in March. But if it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY!8D
    Oh and....
    HAPPY NEW YEAR'S!!!!
    Have you fixed up your profile over at Pikapost? We're bustling with new members, and someone even started an AdvanceShipping group :] You have some good leverage for becoming staff there, as you're the 2nd user to ever join (not counting the forum test user), plus you've already created an account. Come on over, and enjoy!~ :D
    As far as tank Pokémon go, Aggron owns. On another note, it's cool to see a Canadian among us, as you can find their culture very similar to that of United Statesians Americans, us using the same language, currency symbol, etc. You know that Mike Myers may seem British in Shrek and Austin Powers, but as you may know, and as an uncle from England told me, he's Canadian (where would comedy be without punks like him ¦]). Myers even got Speilberg to play a part as himself, telling him about the fake sub-movie, and played four main characters (Powers, Dr. Evil, Fat Bastard [that's his actual name, not an insult ;)], and Goldmember [that's a literal pun, mind you X]) all by himself.
    Overall, I think Canada's one of the better places to immigrate to. Why? (1) People there speak English, (2) you need to go through it to get to Alaska by land, (3) They have the same currency symbols, and (4) They have possibly the best comedians in the entire continent. Overall, I might think the U.S. is bad because of all the corrupt politicians' pockets being lined by Corporate America to fulfill the Corporate Agenda (basically ensuring the Bottom Line [making as much money as possible]), and the state of things with American Idol being more important to everyone than homelessness or starvation, but I take a look at other places and think twice: How bad do they have it?

Sorry for the long-ass VM, I'm too lazy to put it into something else. Remember, every first world nation has a country that's got it much worse than they do. It's something to live by.
    Another note (not to double VM):

Your avatar is like "Are you finally ready to be eaten?" Other person: "HELL YEAH!" XD
    I think you should change the text in your avatar from "#306 - HELL YEAH!" to "#306 = HELL YEAH!" because #306 does equal HELL YEAH. Plus, Aggron is one of my favorite tank Pokémon in the entire franchise.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom