Recent content by TarotCard2

1. T

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

One: i hope the new episode lives up to the hipe i am hearing at home. Two: i hate to ad mit it but this show is still climbing to the top of my faves tv show list. just passed Good Eats. and i Worrship Alton Brown!
  2. T

Iquite enjoyed this weeks new episode, even though i saw it online when it was first posted on eqD. bigmac and cherilee are a cute couple but again as scootaloo says "EWWWWW!" Over all i give this 4 cutie marks out of 6.
  3. T

pokemaster8901's master shop

is no problem i am in no hurry.
  4. T

I agree with Insanish Danish on the ep. not having enough applejack.hope fluttershys next episode isn't like that.
  5. T

can't wait for the hearths warming episode!
  6. T

but if rainbowdash is best pony. then how do you explain that all ponys are best pony? also: applejack is best pony.
  7. T

I quite enjoyed this episode. i thoght it was cultured and educated. OH WHO AM I KIDDING? I liked it cause rainbow got trolled by her freinds! also what up with the batman style superheros in equestria?
  8. T

Discord at 83% pikie pie at like 80 somthin' %!
  9. T

maybe but it would have to be twilight sparkle or Rainbow dash ballons or floats for people to know where they are from.
  10. T

no i mean can she feed and water it can she give it love and attention? in essence is she capable of fufiling its basic needs?
  11. T

i likede the episode but twilight brings up a good point. is ranbow able to take care of tank?
  12. T

Trust me aj1973 it is reallyoveratede online you get ponys 25/7 366 days a year.
  13. T

I Freaking loved the new episode. cutie pox is a very humourus disease. i liked when applebloom started speaking french.all in all i give this episode 10 out of ten hoofbeats.
  14. T

any news on the next new episode? also: why does Raritys momo remind me of my Aunt sharon? is she a pony from the fiftys or something?
  15. T

I keep the HUB on 24/7 (well most days)in the back part of the house so i can catch the episodes before heading off to college. satudays i get up before everyone else and watch the new episodes on the big screen i hd. its hard being a "Brony" but we manage. also:How do you burn toast while...
Back
Top Bottom