Recent content by Taruto

1. Taruto

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Thanks for the trade Samwin
  2. Taruto

Wanted: Kecleon

I'd be happy to give you a Kecleon in exchange for a nugget. However, I am also looking for Pokemon to complete my dex. If you have any of the Pokemon listed here (under Commons), that'd be great. Otherwise nuggets are good too!
  3. Taruto

Offering: Shinys [Major Update!]

Re: Offering: Pokemon for TMs and Items [UPDATED] Thanks for the trades, and especially the shiny Butterfree.
  4. Taruto

The Beach Shackke - Closed for the Time Being

Re: The Beach Shackke - istore giveaway number 2! It was to istore, sorry. But out of interest, is there a list of TMs you want Calvin?
  5. Taruto

The Beach Shackke - Closed for the Time Being

Re: The Beach Shackke - istore giveaway number 2! Will you accept items for an egg move baby?
  6. Taruto

Legendary Beast Lottery #2 (Winners Announced!)

Re: Legendary Beast Lottery #2 (Open for Entries!) HP Grass Entei 1160 6597 7542
  7. Taruto

█▓▒░░☆★✦ PokeTradeTillUDrop™☆★✦░░▒▓█

Don't mind about the nickname.
  8. Taruto

Offering some shinies/legendaries

I have a TM40, can I have the Celebi?
  9. Taruto

want buneary

I can get you one... If you're online now.
  10. Taruto

Wanted: Dex fillers

I don't have any shinies up for trading. Can do. Will need some time to fetch an egg.
  11. Taruto

I could do that. I have two @ lv25, or if you prefer I could get a lv1.
  12. Taruto

Commons: Seel Poltoed * Slowking * Pineco Gligar Shuckle Kingdra ** Larvitar Zangoose Lunatone Duskull Gorebyss * Spiritomb Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire * Magmortar * * = do not have evo item ** = might have evo item (have Horsea, but no Seadra though) Offering: Diamond/Pearl exclusives -...
  13. Taruto

Offering: egg moves

Awesome! Can I have the Eevee? My Charmanders have Belly Drum and Rest. I have other starters w/o egg moves.
  14. Taruto

Offering: egg moves

I would like an Eevee. Any bold nature? If not any will do. I have all 1st gen starters, Cyndaquil, and most Diamond exclusives. I don't have any electricizer - in need of one myself. ^^; I have some vitamins and heart scales.
  15. Taruto

Offering: Ruby Version Exclusives

Can do Seviper for Zangoose. :)
Back
Top Bottom