• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, Tataki. I'm sad to say that I've waited pretty patiently for any reply from you--but you have yet to get back to me. Unfortunately, it has been long enough and I will be dropping your request. My apologies.
    Would you mind helping me/walking me through this animation I want to do? I could PM you the details if you'd like.
    Thanks!
    Well yeah! Usually forumgoers are absolute jerks, for one thing, and as for your banners, they're some of the best I've seen! Photoshop is very difficult to learn, so I really admire those who have a handle on it lol.
    Oh, my gosh, Tataki! You are my favorite person in the whole wide world! Much love for you! ♥ ♥ ♥

And I am so not being sarcastic, just to be sure you know, but you're the nicest person ever!!!!! :D

It's so pretty it makes me want to cry lol!
    =P I have somewhat of a style, but it mainly lies inside my lineart. (If you noticed, I rather like the ink tool...) However, I'm always messing with the way I draw faces...
    Whooooo =0!

Hello there Tataki, I be Hallow, and I am pleased to meet a fellow artisté ^_^! Yeah--I mainly get ticked at my art because of it's ever changing style... I'm always testing new things so my art always looks like it came from multiple artists 0_o... this bothers me, I don't want someone to be like 'Ur art bN diff allweys meen u cheet!'
    =) March 18-27 I shall be doing nothing but vacation--so, then is good.

Thanks--I always get frustrated with it XD
    I apologize for not noticing your comment in my art thread earlier. At the moment, I do not take requests--however, spring break is approaching swiftly and I will likely be open to doing a few requests here and there. ^_^ thank you for your lovely comment.
    You are awesomesauce! :D You have completely made my day! And my day was already amazing! Thank you sooo~ much! ♥
    Thanks so much for the heads up! I'm absolutely thrilled with your work! :D

Oh, and happy belated birthday!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom