Recent content by tawna123

1. T

Do you want to see Pokemon Chronicles make a return?

My answer would be... HELL YES! :D I loved watching Pokemon Chronicles/Hosos. I feel that this would be a great opportunity to bring back characters who had unfinished stories and it would be sweet to see how our old favourite characters are doing (: The Dawn and Brock specials were great...
  2. T

Who is your favorite rival?

Barry was the best rival ever on the show in my opinion! :D Although he wasn't much of a rival for Ash (writer's fault, he should have appeared earlier) he still had one of the best personalities ever. He was funny, hyper, caring, friendly and just so freakin' adorable! <333 Since Gary didn't...
  3. T

What is the role of Bianca?

Oh please...save it for the shipping thread :P (I don't think you're being serious anyway so...) Off topic: I had a feeling this would turn into a 'Bianca is a female Barry' thread. I mean seriously? Just because they have the same hair colour, wear green and orange and they're clumsy...
  4. T

What is your biggest complaint about the Pokemon series?

Are you talking to me? Maybe you should have quoted my reply. Yes PAUL had a proper goodbye, Barry didn't in my opinion. Yes, he may have said goodbye, but only for one second and then ran off without even a handshake or even saying WHERE the hell he was going. And this happened to...
  5. T

What is your biggest complaint about the Pokemon series?

I haven't got much to complain about the series except for the way they treat characters on the show. First they remove some great characters that had their own unique personality with no good closure or even a goodbye (and I'm not talking about the main ones) then they replace them with ones...
  6. T

Do you think Ash will ever get a rematch with Palmer?

No point being 'logical' about it or arguing against, we don't even know if he'll come back or not. Like I said in my last post that you quoted, the writers will always have some weak excuse for bringing a character back, even if we don't like that idea. They don't have to have a reason to come...
  7. T

Do you think Ash will ever get a rematch with Palmer?

LOL wow...so many people don't want Palmer back. I was surprised to see this thread started by you, Scott. You even mentioned Barry! Despite the fact you constantly said that he'll NEVER come back?! Wow. The end is near! O: XD Anyway, I would love a rematch <3 Even if it might seem unlikely...
  8. T

Characters that Can/Should appear in Best Wishes

And?.... So what if Barry wasn't a main rival, he was still ASH's rival, his second rival of DP. Since Barry appeared late, in my own opinion I think there could be a chance for him to come back, not saying he will come back as if I'm a writer or something, this is just my own opinion so...
  9. T

Characters that Can/Should appear in Best Wishes

Ok. This is what really annoys me. Just because Bel looks 'similar' to Barry, does not mean there's no chance of Barry appearing. At the end of the day, the writers can bring in whoever they want and whenever they want no matter what region they come from. Since the thread did say 'characters'...
  10. T

Who would like to see get a special?

Everyone in that poll! XD But I mostly would like Barry, Gary, Paul, Misty and Max. A Tobias special would also be interesting C:
  11. T

If there will be more specials, who should appear in them?

Where did you hear that from? I know they always like to bring in new characters to advertise the new games and stuff, but there's really no harm in doing specials every now and again.
  12. T

If there will be more specials, who should appear in them?

Why isn't Barry in the poll? I'd definately pick him to have a special as well as Paul, Misty, Gary and other old characters. Paul's special could show him battling Brandon, we could see Barry battling Palmer and we could even get to see those other Sinnoh Frontier brains. These specials would...
  13. T

what is happening to the pokemon anime

At this point we really don't know. But in my own opinion I think they should keep everyone in the anime, complaining about it won't make things change though (unless you somehow write a letter to them, which I doubt will work because I'm sure this has happened loads of times before) As much as...
  14. T

If Paul returns, would he be nicer??

lol I knew there would be people saying "Paul isn't coming back, he's DP related, BW is a reboot blah blah blah..." which really isn't what this thread is about, I see the same words all the time when a character that isn't BW related is mentioned! The person was just asking IF, they're not...
  15. T

Return of Lost Characters/Pokemon.

I would like some DP characters to return such as Barry, Paul, Conway, Dawn etc But the character that I really want back is Barry, he was hilarious XD It would have been nice to find out where he went after DP189...
Back
Top Bottom