• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! Bulbagarden is hosting its first Bulbaleague Conference Pokemon Showdown Tournament! Check out this thread to get the full details!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, sorry i haven't been on for a long time, i have been taking a break from pokemon, because i got a 3ds and I've have spent a lot of time playing Zelda 3d (great game) but i would just like to let u guys know i am back on and hope to stay on for a very long time. so idk if u still have ure shamin? i doubt it though.
    oh man well lmk if you need any more breeding & remind me that you'll be off wifi for a bit so i hold onto them - and thank you too! :)
    Sorry to hear about your broken Blackberry. =[ No worries, I can find someone else. Thanks for offering to do it, though! =]
    Yeah, either day works fine for me; I'm not in a huge rush or anything. How 'bout just one time each? That way we'll have an easy trade of a full party of 6 once you're done cloning. And you can keep one for yourself too, if you'd like. The three Pokemon are: Modest Flawless Japanese Ditto, hacked shiny English flawless Ditto, and a male Smeargle I IV bred myself. Thanks!
    Hey! Sorry I wasn't on earlier, but I'm here now for the rest of the night. If you're not back tonight, tomorrow works too. =]
    Tonight should be good. I'll probably be on around 6 PM EST as well. I'll send you another VM then! Thanks so much! =]
    Hey there! Crazyyoshi recommended you as a cloner. I'm looking to get three Pokemon cloned so I can trade them to Crazyyoshi and Daena (I think you know both of them, actually XD). Let me know if you'd be willing to do it, and what I could give you in return for the cloning. Thanks! =]
    np, I need to get off now. XD My mom is saying I stay on the computer to much, and she is kinda right. Thanks, it was a random nickname. lol I'll be gone Wednesday to next Monday. :) I'll see you later beef.
    Oh yeah! I forgot that you gave me a nickname. lol kk, I'll name it BEANJUICE! XDD btw I was going to make a different shiny starter for you. Do you have a specific one you want?
    Yep, that's all for now. XD Alright, once again thank you for the cloning. :) I'll message you again when I have ziggy, and the surprise pokemon. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…