T
Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok, thanks! x3 I'll rng a surprise pokemon for it. I'll be rnging for most of the morning because I want to trade to other poke fans while I'm in Florida.
    Oh, no. that's fine. :D I have one in my breeder box now. I'll rng right after we get done trading events. Thanks for all the heart scales too! You didn't have to give me anything. ^w^
    so will you be trading raticate next? and I thought since you already have the goon scizor/ milotic events I wouldn't need to trade mine. XD
    yes, plz! :D I may need to catch more fodder, but I actually have some to trade today. I'll be on with the two shinies, and a few of what I need cloned.
    Alright, I'll grab both shinies. :D btw can you clone my satoshi pikachu, rash mew, and get one more clone of both vgc09 milotic, and goon scizor? I also have another jirachi you can clone since you collect them. It's the nintendo zone jirachi. :)
    yo, sorry getting on took so long. XD Weather was a problem, and I was out again today. :/ We can defiantly trade tomorrow. I have all I need for now from the craft store. It will have to be this weekend cause I'll be busy packing for my long trip. XD Again I'm sorry for not getting on as early as I first planned. ;-;
    Alright, I'll see you tonight on the wii for sure. no surprise runs to the store today. lol XD I'll also be on a little while tomorrow too. ;)
    Alright, I do have Satoshi's pikachu to clone. ^w^ I'll try to make a good nature for zigzagoon. xP It shouldn't take to long if I try in the morning time.
    Oh no problem :D
    I was here and gone a few times last night, didn't get any trades done at all ;) running around a lot. If I see you online tonight I'll vm you ♥
    An everstone would mess up the rng process. I can try for an adamant nature though. :) I never said I couldn't get the right nature. XD I got adamant for meowth, and hasty for sneasel. I'll have to rng zigzagoon tomorrow when I can get on the computer. =) And sorry I got on so late. I didn't get home from shopping till about 9:00pm then ate dinner. :/
    I can trade tonight, but I don't have the zapdos. XD We can trade zapdos later anyway. Trade the zigzagoon, and raticate over tonight, so I can rng a shiny ziggy for you tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom