T
Local time
7:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• that will be about 1a.m. here, which is fine, cos i'm up till that time normally anyway :)
    mines 3567-4555-6176
    i need to catch a snorunt first - and they're only avaiable at night. so i won't be able to get one till later. so can we do the trade later?
    oh, sorry i was offline. my FC: 3567-4555-6176. Let me know ones you want from my list in the previous message.
    i can get snorunt, chatot, feebas, nosepass, or any of the fossils ( i have them all), i could send you one of each, of all of them ones i can get, if you wanted. cos it sounds like getting this munchlax could be troubllsome for you?
    hey, that would be great thanks! if you have something in mind for it in return, just let me know so i can have time to get it, if i don't already have it :)
    i hope you don't mind, but i saw your post in the shop thread, and i was just wondering whether you had any male selfdestruct munchlaxes left? obviously i don't want it for free, but if you do have any males spare, get back in touch with me, and let me know what you would want in return, thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom