Recent content by tbeef13

1. T

wanted: shiny legends, ditto, or unown / offering: any shiny babies

Offering: Lvl 70 shiny Giratina Nature-docile Wanted: Lvl 1 shiny Cubone(named:"GORAH-GAI") Nature-adamant PM me to set up trade time
  2. T

Wanted: Eevees and Vaporeon

Hey I have a vaporeon. And can get you eevees let me know how many you need. I want a shadow claw tm and gras knot tm. If you want more than one eevee ill take one semi rare tm per eevee. Also the tms are legit I asume? Anyways pm me if interested
  3. T

Wanted: Celebi

Hey I got the new movie celebi can I get the delibird and vgc eevee forit. And I can clone them for you if you let mehave both. Anyways pm if you would please
  4. T

Auction: Shiny level 90 Deoxys

Ill offer 3 shinies out of my shiny collection Shinies: Lvl 1 charmander Lvl 1 squirtle Lvl 1 bulbassur Lvl 7 abra Lvl 1 eevee Lvl 1 skarmory Lvl 40 geodude Lvl 1 ratatta Lvl 1 vulpix(named priestess and can't rename) Lvl 1 caterpie Lvl 70 giratina You can pick 3 of them. I might...
  5. T

auction: SHINY GIRATINA(closed))

Re: auction: SHINY GIRATINA Nottwa the OT I believe was Luca maybe and I can't remember the number but I can get when I'm home
  6. T

auction: SHINY GIRATINA(closed))

I'm auctioning off this awsome poke to the highest bidder(offerer). This auction will run from tonight on throug till Friday night, and I will end the auction and decide the winner Friday night and contact them. Ok now on to the important stuff here are the details Shiny giratina Lvl: 70...
  7. T

offering: shiny jigglypuff

Ill trade a shiny giratina for it.
  8. T

DARKRAI WANTED

I have a alamos darkrai UT with enigma berry. Do you have any events or shinies?
  9. T

Wanted: IV'd Pokemon/Egg moved Pokes/EV'd Pokes

Hey I have two egg move pokemon I've been working on. I dunno if there worthy of anything so I'm not making any trade requests at the moment. Anyways let me know if you are interested. Also I don't know how to figure ivs and stuff so these are strictly egg moves, but you can then breed them and...
  10. T

Wanted:Someone to clone my pokemon

Hey if you can be on tomorrow ill be able to get on most of the day. Vm me if interstef
  11. T

Wanted: Ideas

Hey I have some pokemon with egg moves that I was gonna distribute, but I don't have time to do that. Only problem is I don't know anything about IV breeding, but Ill be giving you male if you want them and you can IV breed. Anyways vm me if your interested. Here are what I have. Dark...
  12. T

Wanted: rotom

good trading with you enjoy the rotom
  13. T

im on it has hardy nature if orgot thought it was modest
  14. T

OFFERING: Darkrai

Hey I was wondering what the OT of the darkrai( is it a event darkrai) or is it a void glitch? If its an event one I'm interested.
  15. T

Sounds good I checked my box and I have one all ready to trade. I have your fc and you have mine so I guess ill see you at 8 vm me if something changes.
Back
Top Bottom