Recent content by Te-em

1. T

GO How are you currently finding the game?

The randomisation is very bad. I keep finding Pokemon in the exact same spot, which ruins the challenge. Some areas seem to have no Pokemon, so there is little use in walking there. I keep walking round my house, which apparently has two encounter spots. I thought the game would encourage you to...
  2. T

Trash Cans...

I haven't found anything in a long time. Sometimes I check plants as well. I remember that in the Rocket's Hideout in RGBY, there is an item in a plant.
  3. T

GO Good locations for Pokémon!

I would rather see that reversed. If common Pokemon are exclusive to locations, it will encourage people to trade with one another. I'm assuming that all existing Pokemon species will be spread across the world, not just a hundred or so like in the normal games. About Legendary Pokemon, however...
  4. T

New game Pokémon GO announced for iPhone, Android: Releasing 2016

Re: 'Pokémon GO' Announced for iOS, Android: Releasing 2016 Wow, they are finally making this game. Though I wish it were for the 3DS. Can the 3DS not handle this kind of AR? I see they are using GPS, perhaps this is the reason it's for phones/tablets only. Nintendo should make their next...
  5. T

If you could re-introduce two things that were from previous games, what are they?

Re: If you could re-introduce two things that were from previous games, what are they Walking Pokemon you can talk with and that battle searcher device so you can rebattle most Trainers.
  6. T

How would you incorporate Amiibo support into a main series game?

And some DLC isn't hard to find? I don't know how many events I have missed just because the DLC is not availble for my version of the game or the specific location I am in. It doesn't mean Amiibo would replace DLC though . . . It could be an alternative.
  7. T

How would you incorporate Amiibo support into a main series game?

There could be rare Pokemon available through Amiibo, like Mew and Mewtwo. There could also be different Trainers, to change the appearance of your character. Amiibo is more fun than DLC, and easier to get your hands on since they don't expire, though it is a bit expensive.
  8. T

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

I would like the IV system simplified or replaced. I know that IVs were added to make Pokemon of the same species and level different, and players were not supposed to care much about it. Now, however, we all want 31 IVs, at least in the stats we are going to use. I do not like the IV system...
  9. T

A More Realistic Pokémon World

I sometimes wonder what the real distance between locations is. In the game, areas are probably smaller than they would be in real life. For instance, it may take a day or more to travel between certain cities. Playing the games, we walk this distance in a few minutes, but in reality, I think...
  10. T

Satoru Iwata, President and CEO of Nintendo (1959-2015): Nintendo President dies of b

Re: Satoru Iwata, President and CEO of Nintendo (1959-2015): Nintendo President dies He was a great programmer.
  11. T

Satoru Iwata, President and CEO of Nintendo (1959-2015): Nintendo President dies of b

Re: Satoru Iwata, President and CEO of Nintendo (1959-2015): Nintendo President dies He put Kantou into Gold/Silver didn't he? Because Game Freak couldn't find out how to make space for two regions on the GB cartridge. Iwata has done more for Pocket Monsters than we know.
  12. T

Speculation Should there be voices in a Pokémon game?

I was thinking about the Pokemon nicknames. When you call them out in battle.
  13. T

Speculation Should there be voices in a Pokémon game?

I would like voices for Pokemon, but human voices could ruin the game if the voice acting is bad or the type of voice does not match the appearance of the character. When I play Suikoden for the DS, for instance, I always turn the sound off when people are speaking. If you can choose to turn...
  14. T

Pokemon Realizations

Yes, and it annoys me that they can't learn poison gas.
  15. T

Mispronounced Names in the Pokemon World That Annoy You

The first syllable is supposed to be shorter. Not peekachoo, but pikachoo, like the i in 'ping'. Also, I think Pikachuu puts more emphasis on the middle syllable, like pi-KA-chuu. I think both pi-KA-chuu and pi-ka-chuu are all right though. The latter is said in Pokemon Yellow, if I remember right.
Back
Top Bottom