Recent content by TEAM BLUE

1. T

Hello!

lol totally understandable.XD
  2. T

Pokémon Adventures Box Sets

Are they in English???Cause i can't read Japanese lol.XD Although i will buy it but dang that's a long time to come! that suck.:P
  3. T

Hello!

lol You wrote Pokemans but i think that was in purpose.XD lol hi.:D
  4. T

Most useless pokemon moves?

Really???Hmm is'nt there an attack that that does something with Gravity???Something Clefairy can use...:/ Oh another useless attack is Harden...Well it does defend you but it takes time and time.:/
  5. T

Hmm i think Recycle...:( Only works when you used a berry i think...:( Other than that there is a lot more.:P
  6. T

PokeWalker?:/

Hmm lol Do you still have your PokeWalker???I't seems like lots of People break them or lose them!0_0 Well I still have my PokeWalker but my dog bitt it so it kinda does not work...T__T My cousin he Forgot and Washed it!!!0_0 XD Well the question is do you still have it or no???Or is it broken...
  7. T

McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon to te

Re: McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon t Hahah lol soo true if it is not me it is the other Person!XD Oh my collection now has a Reshiram and Pikachu Toys!!! (^∇^)Oh and a Munna and Audino Card!!!I might get them all!:P
  8. T

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Was gonna be CardCaptor Sakura The second Movie but i recently finished this sad Anime called Full Moon Wo Sagashite (Searching For A Full Moon)It's happy but later it gets serious and sad....Plus it is the first Anime that made me Cry...:'(
  9. T

McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon to te

Re: McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon t Oh i get it yeah i will do that!XD Smart!it will cost less plus i don't look stupid!XD I'm gonna get Fries or a MCcafe!:D
  10. T

Re: McDonalds Happy Meals to feature Black and White figures: McDonalds and Pokémon t lol i am so gonna get fat!XD I know i could just buy the toys but I'm embarrassed asking for a Pokemon toy when all the other People are waiting in back of me.....Mostly if the person shouts out loud ONE...
  11. T

STRING SHOT!-_-I mean it only lowers the speed of the opponent,and mostly only Bug Pokemon like Wurmple have them....I mean is lowering their Speed gonna help Wurmple???Sorry Wurmple!!!!!!!>_<
  12. T

iPhone Application infringes on Bulbapedia license

FIVE!!!!!That's a lot!!Well lol yeah your right.:)
  13. T

A Question.....

Oh Ok Thank You!:)
  14. T

A Question.....

What does it mean to subscribe to a thread??Please help,and thanks!:)
  15. T

Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Toy

Re: Nintendo Power reveals American Arceus distribution dates: Event to take place in Good Thing Cause My Stupid Wi-Fi Is Not Working It Keeps Saying Download Failed And Error Code 31020.....:(
Back
Top Bottom