Team Gaara
Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ... WOW!! The Maze Runner Films just CONTINUE to REALLY SURPRISING THE HELL OUTTA Me! 0__0 now I maybe going overboard with the Rating but A- was engaged ALL THE WAY THROUGH! Just... See it and I'll be curious to here your thoughts whenever U see the Film.~

But yeah... SEE this Film!~
    Well... I am OFF TO Scorch Trials at 8 tonight, I'M SUPER STOKED!!~ :) I will let U know what I think when I do get back from the Movie.~
    Yeah, I have BIG Expectations for Scorch Trials, and I have like a Good 6 or so Chapters in the Book left.
    It's Good, maybe HOPEFULLY if U have time eventually see it. Too bad Sakura wasn't really excited for this one LOL. But this week is Scorch Trials!! :)
    Oh that's Good. But WOW this is the Year of Me DEFENDING Movies from Critics, first it was Chappie back in March which I Enjoyed, then it was Terminator Genisys which was REALLY GOOD, and then... Fantastic 4 I tried defending but... it turned out to be the MOST DISAPPOINTING Movie I have seen in Years.~ But I think there's a HIGH CHANCE of Scorch Trials being REALLY GOOD IMO.~

Oh that's Cool. LOL, I think this weekend I'm going to go see The Visit by M. Night Shymalan, the Dude who *APED MANY PEOPLE'S Childhoods with The Last Airbender and did CRAPPY After Earth, but this Film did look Funny and creepy in a different aspect LOL!~
    This is MY Personal perspective of what I think Critics are saying "Oh, this ISN'T Harry Potter or Hunger Games, then it's probably not that great, let's just give it Negative Reviews." Now I'm probably SOOOOO WRONG here but... the Trailers for this Film have been SOOOOOO GOOD. Although I said the SAME thing for Fantastic 4 and that's my MOST DISAPPOINTING Film of the WHOLE ENTIRE Year. But I thought this had potential to improve over the first film. But... I just REALLY HOPE these Critics are OVERREACTING. This looks to be Good anyways IMO.

Now, wil U and Sakura STILL see this Film in Theaters or wait?
    I am SADDENED by this, I'll BELIEVE IT when I SEE the Film next week, BUT COME ON CRITICS?!! Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes
    From what it looked like yes, I had to pause VERY SLOW MOTION on my Computer, I wanted to pause at the right moment just to see if it was Aiden Gillen and Thomas, and by the look of it looked like them
    Sorry for the late reply, college started and I've had to deal with a lot of annoying things >.>
    We still haven't been able to meet up for the battle yet :/

Sounds like you were an awesome sensei, kinda as if you were training your own genin XD Hopefully 2 weren't too much to handle >o<
    I can see that. I just hope eventually the 2 of U can be hooked~ :)

IKR?! He plays a Character on a Show who seems similar. After re-watching the Trailer, there's a clip of him fighting Thomas
    That's what I thought LOL! Yeah Peanuts Movie looks to be REALLY AWESOME IMO! :)

Well U seem to be a little more Intrigued about Star Wars there, Sakura was kinda indifferent when I asked her, she thought it would possibly be confusing to follow the Story and such. Who knows, MAYBE just MAYBE U and her will have an Interest. It's just I grew Up with Star Wars so that's why I am SOOOOOOO DAMN PUMPED!!

And yeah, Concussion with Will Smith is looking VERY INTERESTING, the NFL isn't really excited for this Film tho LOL. But I think this could be a Good return to form to Smith since ... I DON'T KNOW WTF HAPPENED with him in After Earth.
    Yeah Cute little thing

Ah, LOL, Interested in M. Night Shaymalan's The Visit, it looks CREEPY FUNNY LOL!! I was DEFINITELY Intrigued by Will Smith's New Film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io6hPdC41RM Sakura was also interested with The Peanuts Movie. I'd say my MOST ANTICIPATED for the REST of the Year and was ALL YEAR... IS DIS HERE!!!!!!!! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Force_Awakens

Yeah, and this Film is VERY DIVERSE, which I Like, I Like seeing Films that have Different Ethnicity's of Actors :)
    It was GREAT!!~ :) what's your Opinion of Noibst these past 2 Episodes?

I asked Sakura this the other day, other than Maze Runner: Scorch Trials, what other Films are U excited for that are left in the Year?~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom