• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Team Gaara

1. Team Gaara

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Most Pokemon fans are older and would probably rather a girl protag for that reason. Any children watching this show probably don't care about what gender the main character is. And if they did, they have Roy. My main point is that no one is going to actively boycott Horizons because Riko is a...
  2. Team Gaara

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

"Gender-swapped Ash". Ash is the most bare-bones anime protagonist in history in terms of a personality. They don't have to do remotely anything to Riko and she would still probably be similar to Ash. Also IDK if you know, but the reason Ash's female companion is swapped out year after year was...
  3. Team Gaara

Evil Team Discussion/Speculation

I'm really hoping we return to some more serious teams. Team Flare were all gags besides their leader. They were amusing but it was pretty weird that they were far less intimidating compared to Lysandre. If they had just been as serious as him, I'd have enjoyed them a lot more. Team Yell and...
  4. Team Gaara

Do you have any hopes for new/returning Pokemon in Scarlet and Violet?

Still waiting on more Eeveelutions
  5. Team Gaara

What DON'T You Want To See In Gen IX?

As little Kanto pandering as possible. Really don't want to see any handholding/babying characters whose sole purpose is to make the player feel smart while adding no real value to the plot. Anything remotely close to Hugh, Bianca, Shauna, Tierno, or Trevor type of characters. Another Dex...
  6. Team Gaara

Graphics, Animation and General Model Quality

The graphics will likely improve as we get more footage. It's pretty meh, but far from the worst thing in the world by any means.
  7. Team Gaara

Customization Thread

Not a huge customizer myself, especially when I like the default outfits. In this case, I like the school uniform look, so I would be lying if I said I'd be upset at being forced to wear it for the whole game. As long as we get hairstyle changes, I'm good. I'd like nice longer hair options...
  8. Team Gaara

What version do you plan on getting?

It was always gonna be Violet, but now that we've seen Koraidon and Miraidon, I don't regret that choice~
  9. Team Gaara

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

For some reason, I had a feeling deep down that they'd do something like give us two professors. I like the prehistoric/futuristic contrast they both have going on. Nemona is one of the rare cases a character's sprite looks leagues better than her official art. I like the mons we've seen so...
  10. Team Gaara

SwSh Your thoughts on the Galar region?

I really like Galar, but I'm bitter that the Wild Area basically nerfed it from it's true potential. Routes are all incredibly short. We have one Cave that is cool but there's only one. Some Towns are small to the point that they are literally just a Pokemon Center, three Houses, and the Gym...
  11. Team Gaara

SwSh How's the OST (Official Soundtrack) of Sword/Shield so far to you?

Just had the battle against All other themes can go home, we have a winner~
  12. Team Gaara

SwSh Galar League Card Thread

Not much of a Customizer, but I do like the League Uniforms Naturally, I'm going with Nessa's
  13. Team Gaara

SwSh All Purpose Trade Services! (Gen VIII, BDSP INCLUDED)

I just need a Berry Sweet, if anyone has a spare. You can put it on any Pokemon, I don't care which. I'm not too far into the game (5th Gym), so there isn't much I can trade back if you want something specific~ FC: SW-5324-5567-2702
  14. Team Gaara

SwSh How's the OST (Official Soundtrack) of Sword/Shield so far to you?

Hulbury has yet to be dethroned for best City Theme yet, but Ballonlea is giving it some competition. Glimwood Tangle has become my favorite music so far, though~
  15. Team Gaara

SwSh Uniform number

Went with 030 as a reference to a FE Cipher Card
Back
Top Bottom