TeamGalacticMercury
Local time
1:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem. The site is for all artists in general, so if you have any short stories to share, or art, or poetry, feel free ^_^
    I'll live. Nee, if you'd ever like to see my stories, I have a website where I place them. It's called hellowhallow.webs.com
    I don't think mine has a catcher 0_o... it's just randomly going, me spurring it along with no plot. Thus, the reason I'm going to tear it apart when finished.
    Nah, I can make it better. This is all slapped together in the rush of NaNoWriMo, I'm going to use the same characters, same personalities, etc, but change the story.
    Ah, for NaNoWriMo I'm almost to the 50,000 word count... page... 84 for me. I hate my story though, I'm going to get rid of it when I'm done and rework the entire idea at a later time.
    Yeah, I did happen to hear his name pronounced, as well as his voice. But I hardly remember his voice.
    Mhm- I had a teacher ask me if there is a bullying problem in our school, yesterday. I wanted to cry 0_0, they are so oblivious! I had people throwing things at me the other day- come on, is that not bullying!?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom