• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by TeamGalacticMercury

1. TeamGalacticMercury

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

*crawls out of the ground* It's been well over a year... maybe two... I feel old
  2. TeamGalacticMercury

All Hail Dennis!

Welcome to BMGf! And I know I do not support hacking into the games -.-
  3. TeamGalacticMercury

Bulbagarden Idol 2.0 (Round 1) - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Re: Bulbagarden Idol 2.0 I will be doing The Flyer by Nanci Griffith... It's a song that doesn't go too high or low for me :-D Good luck to everyone ^_^
  4. TeamGalacticMercury

Hello, I'm new

Welcome to BMGf!
  5. TeamGalacticMercury

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. Will get right on it! would you like raikou or me to do it?
  6. TeamGalacticMercury

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. glad you like it :D
  7. TeamGalacticMercury

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. Shadow Darkrai: Your request is finished :)
  8. TeamGalacticMercury

Super Seaking's banner and avatar shop

i have no idea.... it just shows up frozen with white around it. it should be spinning if its that size -.-
  9. TeamGalacticMercury

Awesome!!! They're Great!! EDIT: Apparently Arcanine is a bit too big for an avi.... i went to set him as my avi but he was static and no longer transparent.
  10. TeamGalacticMercury

Hello

Hiya!!! Hope you enjoy your time here :3
  11. TeamGalacticMercury

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Hi corpse :) and hi everyone else
  12. TeamGalacticMercury

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. Dreamy: Hope you like it :)
  13. TeamGalacticMercury

Oh my Gosh!!!! They're Awesome!!! Thank you so much!!! Since you have a special..... may i have an arcanine globe and a lucario globe? I would like the arcanine globe to have this picture and a red glow ball in the middle, and i would like lucario to have this picture and a blue...
  14. TeamGalacticMercury

Wow.... your avatars are awesome! May I have an Arcanine mosaic avatar and an arcanine lava avatar? And, if possible, could you please use this picture? Thanks in advance :) no rush... im a patient person
  15. TeamGalacticMercury

Re: Shadow Raikou and TeamGalacticMercury's Thunder Sprite Shop. Okay, no probs. ^^
Back
Top Bottom