Recent content by TeamZombie!

1. T

Event Keldeo please? :3

sadly i do not live near a gamestop so i am unable to pick up keldeo :( but i would love one please! i will be offering a lvl 100 Celebi (event) or a Jirachi from pokemon colosseum
  2. T

Wanted!! Lvl 1 Adamant Beldum with Stealth Rock

my friend code is 3611-7100-7463 and no hacks please!!
  3. T

Wanted!! Lvl 1 Adamant Beldum with Stealth Rock

I would love to have a beldum wit stealth rock so i can raise to be awesome!! I'm offering a lvl 1 Turtwig female with Careful nature with the move tackle, OR a lvl 43 Latios with Adamant nature knowing Protect, Refresh, Luster Purge, and Psychic (both are legal of course)
  4. T

What is your favorite Japanese food?

kitsune udon!!! >w< its so yummy!!!!
  5. T

Misleading Moves

i think explosion should be a fire type move. and....muddy water should be a ground type move instead. its just like surf, but with brown water? why not switch it up?
  6. T

Anime character Resemblence

Re: What anime character do you look/are like? i look a lot like Misao from Lucky Star, but i act like Konata Izumi XD
  7. T

Most Japanese thing you can think of

A kawaii little girl who owns a cat with big eyes learns karate lessons from her father who is also a sushi chef who uses his knives in combat, and the cat is able to talk and eats the sushi that the father makes ^^;
  8. T

Feebas used Splash, its not very effective.

Phione used bubble! it's not very effective
  9. T

Hair color?

dark brown with (what's supposed to be red highlights but they turned out orange :< ) naturally my hair is dark brown
  10. T

Your favorite Anime?

Strike Witches episode 1 (too much fanservice for me!)
  11. T

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

aw....i was hoping for a figure. hopefully something comes up. thank you! :)
  12. T

Kanji list gets first official update in 29 years

that 26-stroke kanji wasn't worth wasting all of my time writing...-_- now it is gone
  13. T

What's the weirdest soft drink you could find in Japan?

there was this really weird drink i got at a Japanese Market. it was many types of tea (jasmine, green, etc.) and rice water mixed in. The first drink tasted like flowers (....yes i eat flowers sometimes). After that, the after taste was disgusting and the drink got me sick.
  14. T

Black and White Help thread (Read First Post)

Is there going to be any present (a figure, a character stylus, etc.) for pre-ordering Pokemon Black/White in the U.S.?
Back
Top Bottom