• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
TeaWest
Local time
1:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just noticed your custom status, I'm assuming you're also an ace combat fan? did you hear about the second season pass they announced for skies unknown because it's the 25th anniversary?
    Reactions: TeaWest
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    oh shit and I just realized your profile pic is suikoden 2 as well! I didn't need those feels of seeing nanami jowy and riou in the same scene happy together knowing how that game turns out.
    TeaWest
    TeaWest
    I really didn't like Ace Combat 2 at all, the controls were just not refined enough. That's why I haven't bothered with the 3rd game. I also don't have a 360 otherwise I would have AC6.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    that makes sense, and tbh the big reason to play electrosphere is for the japanese release, since it has the branching paths and animu cutscenes and full voice acting alongside one of the most ambitious stories in games in that era. the english version just sucks though beause it gimped all of what made the game special out for the sake of not having to spend the cost of localizing such a huge project so late in the PS1 lifespan for little potential gain out of it. it's practically a totally different game.
    Just as a heads up for folks: will have pretty reduced activity on the forums for about a month or so. Trying to finish up everything with grad school, already anticipating this semester will be crazy busy x(
    Reactions: Vulpix037
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Believe in the heart of the cards and you'll be fine. No, but seriously good luck with everything! Go and crush it.
    Hi! Could you guys recover this post I accidentally deleted from the SwSh thread? It was about monkeys/apes/primates.
    When the thread goes back up, we'd like the "UK as a region" subject to be dropped. It's been done to death at this point and it's just causing arguments and bitterness right now.

With all due respect, this is very unfair moderation. The problem is not discussions on the UK region. From how I see it, think the problem is in users constantly shutting down any discussion that does not seem real to them. For starts, it is a leaks and speculations thread. Check the dictionary, speculation is defined as "the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence." There has to be an element of grasping of straws regardless. The thread is not limited to cold hard evidence only so I don't see why they have to dominate the conversation and shut other users down just because they don't like what they see. What's creating a bad atmosphere in the thread is people going "I don't think --- will appear" for the Xth time without substantiating or explaining. That is obstructive and also adds nothing to the conversation. I hope you rethink your position. Thanks.
    TeaWest
    TeaWest
    The problem from the staff perspective isn't that the topic itself is bad or unsubstantiated, but that whenever it comes up, it consistently starts arguments and attacks from both sides. As it stands right now, the topic is too touchy to allow further discussion.

However, we agree that shutting down discussion isn't ideal, and depending on the situation in the thread, we may allow the topic again, but we're going to play that by ear for now.

Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to discuss this further.
    I love your avatar!! I really love the sending scene. I was honestly thinking of changing my avatar to something like this/theming Yuna and her summons one day. :) P.S sorry I thought I was already following you!
    Reactions: TeaWest
    TeaWest
    TeaWest
    I've never heard that version! That's a really cool take on that song :O

Ugh, you totally should! I've almost got the platinum trophy for it and I'm almost at 80 hours played. I love that game so much
    Chibster
    Chibster
    P-platinum?! :eek: I didn't even try for it, I just wanted to at least get all the summons! xD By the way, I finally finished it! I don't think I would have made it through without the help of the Magus Sisters. :D Many feels., especially after seeing what the Aeons said. ;~;
    TeaWest
    TeaWest
    Yeah I still have one more trophy to get! You have to fill up the entire sphere grid for every character which is a massive pain in the butt
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the game though! :)
    Hi, could you please delete this new thread I made in the Pokemon Vídeo Games section? I accidentally posted it before I was finished...

"Which are your favourite features in all main series pokemon games?"

Boss1708
    Boss1708
    Hey, thanks for deleting the thread!

Edit: I just saw your PMs. Yeah no problem, I have saved the text myself, so when I think it out, I can just re-post it.

However, you say you can undelete it? Out of curiosity... I thought posts get permanently erased once a user deleted it?
    TeaWest
    TeaWest
    The post does get erased but the staff have tools to recover deleted posts if necessary :)
    Boss1708
    Boss1708
    Oh, ok. I was wondering if Bulbagarden was like Facebook, where even if you delete something, it isn't actually fully deleted xD There is a big controversy going on with Facebook about that, apparently...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom