1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
techitisJ
Last Activity:
Dec 11, 2017 at 11:14 PM
Blog Posts:

Following 1

Followers 2

Student

techitisJ

techitisJ was last seen:
Dec 11, 2017 at 11:14 PM
    1. There are no messages on techitisJ's profile yet.
  • About

Student
    Favorite Generation:
    Generation II (Game Boy Color)
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Raichu
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Electric
    Favorite Region:
    Johto / Jōto
    Favorite Gym Badge:
    Mahogany Town Glacier Badge
    Hello, my name's Meghan. I'm about 20 years old, and am a huge Pokemon fan. I love playing through the games, collecting merchandise, watching some of my favorite Poketubers, and coming through videos to find new imformation about Pokemon, and discussing new theories about every new thing in upcoming Pokemon games.

Besides Pokemon, I enjoy working backstage in the theatre, drawing, cooking, singing, playing videogames (pokemon and others) and especially writing. I've written a few short novels, and I am preparing to write my first to-be published novel within the next few years.

I attend a local college, and am thinking about studying something along the lines of Interior Design or Journalism.

That's all there is to know about me. That and my obsession for the Phantom of the Opera.

Stay positive, and live life to the fullest.

Love,
    Meghan