• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by techitisJ

1. techitisJ

Pokemon Legends: Arceus Character Thread

I'm interested to see what route they'll take with the characters. Will we see character ancestors as you said, or will we have a fully original cast of characters we've never seen before? Personally, I think I would like to see a mix of the two. I think there's a lot of cool concepts they...
  2. techitisJ

Spoilers New Pokémon Snap

Initial thoughts from the trailer yesterday: Vaporeon is so freaking adorable in this game and I need 12 copies of this game NOW! It was great to see the game again, and I am so freakin excited for the release date. It's definitely a day 1 buy for me, and I am sure I am going to waste hours and...
  3. techitisJ

Customization Thread

This is actually what makes me think there will at least be some character customization. Sinnoh has a few harsher climates, and I could easily see them adding some outfits that would make you better equipped to survive in these areas. Pokemon has hardly explored this idea of having the player...
  4. techitisJ

The open world of the game

I do think we might be restricted to a smaller area at first, but then after that we can go wherever we want, and Pokemon levels will (most of the time) scale accordingly. This would probably be the smartest way to go about it. I think the exception to this would be some random Pokemon bosses...
  5. techitisJ

The Player Characters

Yeah I don't think these are the Dawn and Lucas we already know. I also believe they are going to try and keep the story more simple (or at least not heavily based on the knowledge we have of modern-day Pokemon games). The most connection I believe we'll see (at least for now this is what I...
  6. techitisJ

Pokemon Legends: Arceus Predictions/Speculation/Discussion Thread

(I woke up from a nap and started browsing my phone to still be surprised that we have entered this new era for Pokemon) Some other things I grew curious about after seeing the trailer were the story and the world. It makes sense that we don't know much of them yet, and it will be interesting...
  7. techitisJ

In the presentation, it states that the village is your base, so perhaps your Pokemon are kept in the village. Maybe you have a home where you can keep your Pokemon, or maybe the Professor keeps track of your Pokemon for you. I guess if that's how it works it will mean that you have to go back...
  8. techitisJ

Wait what?! Where was this stated?! Official website?
  9. techitisJ

The blue Rhyhorn has me intrigued. I actually thought it was a weird lighting thing at first but after looking at it more I think it could be more than just that. Perhaps that's a new (or well, old) regional variant. Maybe we'll see more about how Pokemon have evolved through time with this...
  10. techitisJ

Speculation Gen 9 Predictions (Development predictions, New Regions, Version names)

Now that we know that Legends is coming out in 2022, I have a good feeling that we will not be seeing Gen 9 until 2023, which I am completely content with this (especially if Legends sticks in a few new Pokemon). I think that would be a good idea too. With an early 2022 release date, GF may want...
  11. techitisJ

What Pokemon are you planning on using in Pokemon Legends: Arceus?

For my team (will we even be having teams?), no idea yet. We have no idea if we'll see more than just the Sinnoh dex yet, so I'll wait until we have more of an idea for any sort of team building. It's very likely I'll be using Shinx though. As for my starter, I'm choosing Cyndaquil. I love all...
  12. techitisJ

AHHHH!!! I'm still freaking out! I'm just so in love with these games already and I've barely seen 3 minutes of footage! We are in the time of an open-world Pokemon game and I still can't even fathom that. I thought we were years off of that. I actually really like that our first open-world...
  13. techitisJ

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Summarizing my thoughts here. I will admit I'm a bit disappointed. I am glad these games are happening, and I think a lot about them look pretty nice. The Pokemon models, the region, they look pretty good. Sure I would prefer my grid-free camera-control Sinnoh remake, but as I mentioned in the...
  14. techitisJ

2/26 Pokémon Presents Speculation Thread

Okay, so now that I can speak, here are some of my initial thoughts New Pokemon Snap This game looks absolutely gorgeous and I can easily see myself sinking hours and hours into the game. It looks like there are going to be multiple different ways to interact with Pokemon, which leads to the...
  15. techitisJ

2/26 Pokémon Presents Speculation Thread

I'm actually speechless right now. We are in the timeline of an open-world Pokemon game.