• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by techitisJ

1. techitisJ

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated March 10th, 2019)

I dont know how to feel about them. Besides all of them looking ugly as sin, they do look somewhat okay design wise. Look a bit like something GF would do. The main issue Im seeing is that they are not drawn from many angles. Sure the Gen 7 concepts didnt have them drawn from too many angles...
  2. techitisJ

Things you want to see done in Pokemon Gen 8 (2019)

Yes I agree, especially on the Premiere Ball! The Premiere ball is really cool looking, but I never really use them unless I'm catching low level Pokemon because let's face it, it's a Pokeball with a new coat of paint. I know it's design to be given as an extra ball if you buy Pokeball sets in...
  3. techitisJ

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Never mentioned this one here apparently, but I got a shiny on the day a new Pokemon game came out. I had just bought Let's Go Pikachu a few hours before this happened, it was the day it came out, and I was running through Viridian Forest. I guess it was because I was starting a chain for...
  4. techitisJ

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated March 10th, 2019)

The Bulky/Cool/Feminine trope is actually pretty nice for the starters. It gives them more of a difference in design, and it's a really marketable design, especially for kids. That's why it is used very often in popular media, specifically in ones that are marketed towards younger audiences. But...
  5. techitisJ

Yep, it's looking like they'll switch out Donphan for a new Pokemon (hey, maybe it'll be Donphan, but a regional variant). Either way, that was definitely my favorite part of the trailer because now we know there is a new Pokemon out there. Now I can't wait to see what it is!
  6. techitisJ

New armor looks cool. I'll still probably give the movie a pass because I still think the models for the people look pretty bad, but it will be interesting to hear if they do anything different with this new armor in this movie.
  7. techitisJ

Wow! That is really cool that they are doing a contest for a new move. I wonder if the move is for any steel type, or for a brand new Pokemon. I think when the contest is over, and they choose the winner, the best way to reveal the move, would be to reveal it on a new Steel type Pokemon, or the...
  8. techitisJ

I would love it if we saw some Sword and Shield news in this rumored Nintendo Direct, but I'm not going to expect it, as I don't want to get my hopes up. They have revealed Pokemon news with Nintendo Directs (or Nintendo news) before, but they haven't done it too many times. So I'll watch the...
  9. techitisJ

I am not necessarily sure if it's on the 11th, but there will likely be some sort of Nintendo Direct coming soon. This week is just a really good week to have it, and looks pretty likely seeing as the deletion of the Nintendo Direct from February on the Nintendo Direct playlist, and the fact...
  10. techitisJ

Name a bigger downgrade than this.

I haven't played a lot of Pokemon, so I don't have too many things I can think of that were a downgrade, and a couple of them have been mentioned. Mine doesn't even compare to what they did to Archie. ORAS Archie was so cool why they have to bring RSE Archie back. Heck, same with Maxie frankly...
  11. techitisJ

I'm really iffy about this new one. This whole armor things has become a trend in these rumors, just going off the rumor that probably just predicted the names are Sword and Shield. It's like how the so many leaks were talking about the games being set in the UK. It was a bandwagon, that just...
  12. techitisJ

Yeah, the figurine really makes me think that there will not be a new Eeveelution this Gen, which is quite disappointing. The eeveelutions are a very popular part of Pokemon, and it's a beloved feature to many of the fans. I'm sure that will be disappointing for a lot of people. That being...
  13. techitisJ

This might not mean anything for Pokemon, but it s worth noting because sometimes Pokemon information has been revealed in Nintendo Directs (never announcements, just information), but there has been a big rumor going around of a Nintendo Direct happening in April. The Nintendo Direct that came...
  14. techitisJ

Oh wow, that leak sounded absolutely pretty cool, and then Yokai Watch happened. I mean, nothing against Yokai Watch as a series, but I don't think they are going to make a creature from Yokai Watch, a Pokemon. I can see them doing the costume thing, but I don't see them actually lending one of...
  15. techitisJ

Yes! That would be a perfect way to reference that theory. The concept of regional variants is so much fun, because there is so much that they can do with the Pokemon, and it adds this whole new type of lore to the region. It gives the developers who want to keep dex numbers lower a way to add...