• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Recent content by techitisJ

1. techitisJ

Galar Regional Varients aka Galaran Forms

So recently, Nintendo of Japan and Nintendo of Europe have sent out surveys to their fans about Pokemon Sword and Shield. I do not live either of these places, but I did hear about this over a youtube video from poketuber PokeTips. In the Nintendo of European one, they ask a question on...
  2. techitisJ

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

I would really like to see them do a bit more with the post game. Personally, I love the extra bit of content. The battle facilities just don't do it for me. I would be fine if it was some facility where you actually had a goal to work to (like the Battle Frontier, though I have never played...
  3. techitisJ

SPOILERS Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Can not agree more. While I am a little more okay with version exclusives, trade evolutions need to go, now. I honestly think they should just go back to all the old Pokemon they made who have to evolve through trading and just make a new evolution method for them. It would not even be that hard...
  4. techitisJ

It would follow the pattern of every even gen (since Gen 2) introducing a new eeveelution. And I think with Eevee's spot as basically now a mascot in the series, it would suit it well for it to continue to get new evolutions, at least until it fills out the rest of its type roster (and then...
  5. techitisJ

Yeah I really don't know how to feel about this rumor. It kind of just feels like they are going off the credible leak and using some of the terms, and then just adding a bunch of stuff. (Though the Pokemon Sleep add in just seems crazy enough to be real, honestly, and we don't know much about...
  6. techitisJ

Yeah I am pretty happy with all the gen 8 Pokemon so far. Some of them took me a little longer to warm up to, and some I don't think I'll ever like that much. But I don't hate any of them. It's so hard to choose a favorite, but I think if I had to choose a few that I really really love right...
  7. techitisJ

Not to mention Wooloo taking the internet by storm when it was revealed earlier in the month. I was seeing Wooloo everywhere for days.
  8. techitisJ

Yes. The design contest was for shirts that were submitted for the game. It had to be your own design, and it could not have been something that you sold before.
  9. techitisJ

I would really like to see an ice type Pokemon based off a stoat. We do have a couple of stoat-like Pokemon in Mienfoo and Mienshao, but they don't really show off one of the more unique features of the stoat. Stoats have two different coats, one for summer, and one for winter, and they moult...
  10. techitisJ

The Shiny Encounters Thread

So I'm playing through a new run of Pokemon Moon, since it's summer and Gen 7 is pretty great for a summer time game. I ran into a Pikipek on Route 4, and decided to just use my Sylveon to defeat it since I needed the experience. Well as I switch to my Sylveon it calls in a friend. I faint the...
  11. techitisJ

Oh wow! I wonder how soon they are talking about. Sun and Moon waited so long before revealing the middle evolutions that I thought it was just a usual thing. I am really interested to see what direction these evolutions go, so we can finally have a real idea on what we are working with for the...
  12. techitisJ

If the leak continues to remain true, we will be seeing the new Amie/Refresh. But there was a feature that they had in Amie that didn't come back for Refresh, that kind of saddened me. The mini-games. Okay, so they weren't all that big, but dang once where you were bouncing something off the...
  13. techitisJ

Both of these are fair points. Yes, they could have waited to put Sun and Moon on the Switch, and at that point, there is not as many old Pokemon to add in. but one of the core things they had to make this decision sooner or later. Even if this wasn't a problem now, it eventually would be. We...
  14. techitisJ

Yep, I'm still happy to buy both copies of this game Day 1. Just need to get some dates from the college I go to on when I'll be there so I don't have it preordered to the wrong store. I love the improvement of the graphics and the Wild Area. These games are still going to be fun as heck. If I...
  15. techitisJ

Famitsu Gang Interview with Masuda and Ohmori on Pokemon Home and the Reasons for not putting all Pokemon in Sword and Shield