Recent content by Tempa!

1. T

Start Ups A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

Sammy shrugged and sat down next to the door entrance and took out his laptop. He then began typing line after line of code. Sammy thought, What the hell is she doing in there?
  2. T

Start Ups A World Journey - It all starts at Sinnoh

Sammy sighed as he continued walking down a path that was nearly devoid of pokemon, save a a family of Starly flying above. He was truly enjoying the scenery. More more lush scenery than Kanto, which is for the most part quite industrialized, save parts such as Pallet or Viridian. But he...
  3. T

Start Ups Chandlerknock Academy

Seconds after Adam even said the word food, Don's stomach angrily rumbled, demanding something. "Yeah. I need some food in this belly, now that I think about it. Hopefully not in another darn tower", he said with a slightly sarcastic undertone.
  4. T

Dom couldn't help but laugh at the blonde's outburst. He found the whole scene comical, almost cute that she was getting angry at him. He smiled as he watched the girl walk away with some other boy. He couldn't help but look below her waist. "gosh, well now we know who to stay from, I...
  5. T

"Oh, yeah, right..." Don said. He felt kind of embarrassed. As he heard Adam's talking to a very pretty girl that they were passing by. He looked at back at Adam after he had spoken and said, "Well, she could do whatever she wants Adam. She's clearly just a little air-headed." He smirked, looked...
  6. T

I'm gald it's not too late... Name - Sam Killkelli Gender - Male Age - 16 Class - Trainer Place of Origin - Kanto Appearance - Sammy has light brown hair that is in the form of a dark buzzcut. He wear thin-framed glasses that are black, sharp and modern-looking. He has dark blue eyes...
  7. T

"That would be awesome, man", Don said calmly. "Well, I guess we better get going to that 'social area' place that that old hag was talking about. Wanna go together?" He asked as he leaned down to pick up his small duffel bag.
  8. T

Don tried as hard as he could to suppress the surprised that spawned in his mind when Adam told him that he was in the middle of a journey. Don thought, Well, gosh...I hardly even started mine! Don, however, didn't take the relatively serious yet slightly nonchalant look from his face and said...
  9. T

Don's coughing simmered down when Adam began rubbing his back and then grinned. "Sorry about that. It's just....what's up with that chick?" He then chuckled a little and finally regained his composure. He then nonchalantly pointed at the girl and said, "Well, if that's what we're dealing with...
  10. T

Don shook his hand and stood up. "Honestly, I'd just like to see thing orientation thing start. I haven't been waiting that long, I know. But it feels like an eternity." Don looked at the obnoxiously loud girl yapping enthusiastically about the academy. He couldn't help but laugh so hard...
  11. T

Don turned to the boy that spoke to him and said, "Yeah, guess you're right." Don thought for a second. He was going to be in this academy for a while. He basically had to like it or else he would hate his whole entire experience here. And it's not much of riot at home, Don thought to himself...
  12. T

Don breathed deeply as he discreetly relished the newfound warmth of the building. Well, at least the temperature in comparison to the brick-cold snowy wonderland outside. Don grimaced as he took a serious look around the place. He didn't like what he saw. Just a bunch off pasty-faced kids...
  13. T

If it's not too late?? :D Name: Don Marlo Age: 16 Appearance: Don is about 5'11". He has jet-black hair in the form of a buzzcut, a very slight clef chin, and very deep, stern brown eyes which may sometimes be mistaken for a hostile look, or even a look of anger to some. He is...
  14. T

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Skream - Midnight Request Line
  15. T

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Salem - Killer
Back
Top Bottom