Recent content by Tepig in a BBQ

1. Tepig in a BBQ

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

I love the Rocket trio as much as the next guy, but I will honestly say that I don't mind them being absent for a few episodes. If you can't find an episode for the Rocket trio to be in, great, don't include them, next time better. I will say, I have the polar opposite with Sun & Moon. I...
  2. Tepig in a BBQ

The League in Alola

I feel like it could end in two ways at this point since there is no way of telling how the direction of the series is going. - A: Satoshi will not take part of a league. Instead, the series will be focused on the trials, school and the potential Aether plot. - B: Satoshi could mention...
  3. Tepig in a BBQ

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

If Musashi or Kojiro are allowed to catch one more Pokemon I'd say that Yatomori would be a fitting Pokemon for them. If Plumeri debuts in an episode and she will show off her Enyuto then one of the Rocket-dan will figure out a way to evolve it but it's a male so they can't. I'd love that.
  4. Tepig in a BBQ

Pokemon Anime Continuity Discussion Thread

Best Wishes!, XY and Sun & Moon each had some kind of small bits that would showcase that it is, indeed, a continuetation of the show. - In Best Wishes!, we saw in the first episode that Satoshi had his gifts and prizes from the Sinnoh region. Best Wishes! also had more flashbacks to previous...
  5. Tepig in a BBQ

I'm honestly kind of bored of Sun & Moon right now...

I have not posted in a long long time but I'll just give my opinion on this. I think Sun & Moon series' setting is...fine. If Satoshi & Pikachu stay at one place and occationally travel to other islands to collect other Z-Crystals, participate in trials or just want to see new creatures, thats...
  6. Tepig in a BBQ

Review BWS01: Dent and Takeshi! Gyarados's Imperial Rage!!

Meh, it was okay I guess. It was nice seeing Takeshi again and liked the fact that a female Pikachu debuted. Didn't really care about the rest of the episode and it was a real bummer Dent didn't catch the Gyarados. Yanappu having Grass Flute out of nowhere is...errr...oh wait we never see it...
  7. Tepig in a BBQ

Review BW142: My Dream, Pokémon Master!!

Musashi and Kojiro gave their Isshu Pokémon away as if it was nothing. Wow they really didn't give a crap about them, did they? Sonansu is back! :D I was kind of hoping for a scene where Musashi emotionally reunites with Sonansu, but hey... ...guess that's the way it is?
  8. Tepig in a BBQ

Do you intended to watch the Pokemon anime forever?

Ofcourse! unless they pull a johnny test and change the animation
  9. Tepig in a BBQ

If you could change one thing in BW what would that be?

If I had to change one thing in BW? The Pokémon that got shoved in our throads over and over again (Minezumi, Miruhog, Mamepato, Hatoboh, Pendror, Shikijika, Darumakka. Oh especially you Darumakka). If they're going to repeat these Pokémon every episode, why not EVERY Pokémon from Isshu to...
  10. Tepig in a BBQ

Is there any battles you wish had been done

I would've liked Satoshi battling Virgil. Not in the league, but maybe outside the league. Oh well, maybe some day.
  11. Tepig in a BBQ

Anime: Creepiest/Scariest Looking Characters

In the whole franchise, there has never been a character I freaked out about...except for Moe. Moe always creeped me out when ever she opened her Whaloh sized mouth.
  12. Tepig in a BBQ

Review M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens ・ PK25: Pikachu and Eievui Friends

I'm kind of curious about Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu: did they...well contribute isn't really the right word, but did they have a lot of (comedy) scenes or was it just like the 14th movie, where they just got a little screentime? Also, did they meet Satoshi and friends?
  13. Tepig in a BBQ

Review BW131: Satoshi and Iris's Severed Relationship!? The Path of Separation!!

...Atleast Dent and Nyasu's narrations were amusing!
  14. Tepig in a BBQ

Review BW130: Satoshi and Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

After rewatching the episode, I realised the scene where Kojiro's Morobareru kept bouncing on Satoshi's head made me laugh, because it looked ridiculously hillarious.
  15. Tepig in a BBQ

Review BW130: Satoshi and Butterfree! Until the Day We Meet Again!!

This episode just didn't do it for me. Satoshi crying at the end was unncessary, Rocket-Dans blast off stockart repeated for the millionth time and oh was Caterpie poorly drawn. I enjoyed Rotom and Okido-Hakase appearances though.
Back
Top Bottom