• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by TeraDyne

1. T

Your Opinion On "Cheaters"

There's a vast difference between putting in that effort and cheating to get them. If someone's willing to go that far to get legit perfect Pokemon without abusing game flaws or cheating, then they've pretty much earned their wins. That takes a lot of time and dedication to pull off, much like...
  2. T

Which was your first game?

I can't answer on the poll, so I'll say it here: Pokemon Green (the original). Found it at a used game store that also sold imports. Fell in love with it after five minutes, even if I couldn't read anything at the time.
  3. T

How are people "unaffected" by others cheating to get perfect teams to use in Wi-Fi battles, and especially in the official RANKED competitive system (GBU)?
  4. T

Why is Gen III so popular all of a sudden?

While it may be nostalgia for some, I personally just find Gen 3 to be my favorite. I loved the bright colors, the Pokemon selection, and the games from that generation. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone on this feeling, either. (For the record, I started with Gen 1)
  5. T

Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil it.

Re: Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil i This wasn't "breaking news". They outright started listing names, teams and details about the gym leaders and E4/Champion, spoiled plot points that weren't part of any official press release or news, and...
  6. T

Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil it.

Re: Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil i That's the problem. Someone like me might NOT know that BNN would post outright spoilers in the clear. I wasn't expecting them to post major plot and character points out in the clear, and I woke up to a...
  7. T

All pokedex 3D Pro models

I have to agree, but I can see why. If they had made the models more detailed, it might have ended up making the download a LOT bigger.
  8. T

As someone who helped to hack Pokemon Crystal to heck and back, I came to understand a lot of why many of the internals were hidden at first. The randomness was made to act as a pseudo-balance, allowing even Pokemon with low base stats to have a fighting chance against something with a high base...
  9. T

I can honestly see why some people don't like RNG abuse, as it's technically abusing a feature of the game in a way that the game designers never intended. However, compared to outright using cheat devices, it's very tame. You actually have to do some work with RNG abuse, unlike with PokeSav and...
  10. T

What trivial thing in the Pokémon games drives you crazy?

That bold part would likely anger a LOT of people, especially with how much people complain about one-time events as it is. CE's are limited release as well, so a lot of fans could potentially be screwed out of content. As for trivial things, this was Gen IV, but I REALLY hated how the attitude...
  11. T

Re: Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil i Yeah... You obviously didn't run into the massive amount of B2W2 spoilers that BNN posted on Twitter. It was one giant rapid-fire stream that I ended up waking up to in the morning (which, if you couldn't...
  12. T

Re: Do Yo Think Pre-Ordering Japanese Pokemon Games is Right or Does it Kinda Spoil i It's funny... I grab Japanese copies of the games, and I'm learning Japanese (the games give me a reason to use the skills I learn), yet... I kinda have to agree with you. I mean, I didn't really want spoilers...
  13. T

It's rather trivial to have a PokeSav'd team brought into Random Match. That's the problem with checking for hacked Pokemon: it's difficult. People do everything to make sure they pass such checks. Heck, even if they had a checksum that was only triggered if the Pokemon was legit, people would...
  14. T

As someone who aided in the discovery of many Gameshark codes for Pokemon Crystal back in the day, I have very little right to say "never cheat". However, back then, there was no online multiplayer. Personally, I don't like cheaters that bring their hacked Pokemon online, and it's one reason I...
  15. T

I have found new beta images of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire!

That is possible, though it could also be that the developers just stuck with the basic design and simply recolored/reshaded to take better advantage of the GBA's color depth. I doubt we'll know for sure unless an actual developer steps forwards to tell us. I will say, the two battle images of...
Back
Top Bottom